- The report contains detailed information about ICF Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ICF Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ICF Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ICF Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ICF Corp. business.
About ICF Corp.
ICF Corp., through its wholly-owned subsidiary ICF Communication Solutions, Inc., operates as a technology service company in the telecommunications industry with a service coverage area which includes California, Arizona and Texas. The Company designs, implements, supports and manages LAN/WAN computer network systems, voice communication network systems, and premise wiring for both data and voice. The Company also distributes and maintains equipment on behalf of major telecommunications equipment manufacturers.
In December 2004, the company acquired Southwest Century Communications, Inc. (Southwest Century). Southwest Century engages in delivering solutions for voice, data, voice-over internet protocol (VoIP) and mission-critical voice networks to regional customers.
The company distributes the products and services of various communications suppliers. In voice systems, it supports Avaya, NorTel, and NEC products. In data systems, it supports Cisco Systems, Avaya, Bay Networks, and 3Com. In wiring systems, it installs and supports Avaya/Systemax, IBM, Siemens, Krone-Belden and Ortronics.
The company designs voice, data and integrated networks. The company's network engineering group designs networking solutions, implements those solutions and provides ongoing operational support utilizing standard technologies. It also provides engineers on a fee-for-service basis for clients who seek to augment their own resources.
The company's network consultants coordinate the operational plans of its clients with their existing network capacity and capability in order to determine the communications environment necessary to meet their business needs. The company's consultants provide analysis of existing network status and predict the impact of future changes on a network and also develop sophisticated Internet applications.
The company provides service, maintenance and support for its clients growing data and voice communications networks. In addition, the company sells and installs data and voice communications equipment. The company maintains and services its clients networks primarily through annual maintenance plans or through project-specific plans based on time and materials.
The company offers its clients various voice, telephone and video equipment for the office environment. It also installs, configures and integrates all of the equipment it purchases on behalf of clients, primarily telephones, switches, lines and computer servers. The voice systems range from between 15 and 5,000 internal telephone lines. This equipment includes PBX and key systems, building wiring, call centers, voice mail systems and premise (as opposed to mobile) wireless systems.
The company has agreements with the voice and data equipment manufacturers including: NorTel Networks; NEC Business Telephone Systems; Shoreline Communications; Cisco Systems; Bay Networks; and 3Com.
Sales and Marketing
The company markets its products in different industry segments including: Banking; Insurance and Financial Services; Federal, State and Local Government Agencies; Local and Higher Education Institutions; Healthcare, Medical, and Pharmaceutical Institutions; and Retail and Service Companies.
The company's customers include: Bank of America, Wells Fargo Bank, Bank of the West, SBC, Cingular Wireless, McKesson, BioRad Labs and Avaya.
The company's competitors include Verizon, Electronic Data Systems, Williams Communications, IBM Global, Claricom, Inacom, HP, and AT&T Global. In addition, the company competes with NetVersant, 3D Datacom, Metro and Xeta Technologies.
The company was formerly known as COMC, Inc. and changed its name to ICF Corporation in June 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ICF CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ICF CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ICF CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ICF CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ICF CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ICF Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ICF Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ICF Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ICF Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ICF Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ICF CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ICF CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ICF CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ICF CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ICF CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ICF CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ICF Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ICF Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ICF Corp. Major Shareholders
ICF Corp. History
ICF Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ICF Corp. Offices and Representations
ICF Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ICF Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ICF Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
ICF Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ICF Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ICF Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ICF Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ICF Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
ICF Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
ICF Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ICF Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ICF Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?