- The report contains detailed information about Motorola Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Motorola Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Motorola Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Motorola Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Motorola Inc. business.
About Motorola Inc.
Motorola, Inc. provides technologies, products, and services for mobile communications. The companys portfolio includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, set-top boxes and video distribution systems, analog and digital two-way radios, wireless and wireline broadband network products, and enterprise mobility products.
The companys segments include Mobile Devices, Home and Networks Mobility, and Enterprise Mobility Solutions.
Mobile Devices Segment
The Mobile Devices business designs, manufactures, sells, and services wireless handsets, including smartphones, with integrated software and accessory products, and licenses intellectual property. It markets its products globally to carriers and consumers through direct sales, distributors, and retailers.
Customers: The companys customer is Verizon Communications Inc. (including Verizon Wireless).
Home and Networks Mobility Segment
The Home and Networks Mobility business designs, manufactures, sells, installs, and services digital video, Internet Protocol video and broadcast network interactive set-tops, video distribution systems, broadband access infrastructure platforms, data and voice customer premise equipment, wireless and wireline cable, and cellular broadband networks.
In the home business, the segment provides networks used for the delivery of video, data, and voice services over hybrid fiber coaxial (HFC) networks, digital subscriber line (DSL) networks and passive optical networks (PON). The companys portfolio includes: MPEG video encoding equipment for standard-definition and high-definition television (HDTV or HD); video processing and multiplexing systems; and video-on-demand, switched digital video and conditional access systems used by network operators and programmers to deliver video programming. The company provides a range of digital entertainment devices supporting analog, digital, and IP video delivery, including HD and digital video recording (DVR) (together, HD/DVR) applications. The company supports the delivery of high-speed data and voice services with head-end and central office equipment, along with data and voice modems and gateways for HFC and DSL networks and optical line and optical node terminals for PON networks. In the networks business, the segment provides equipment and services to approximately 135 GSM, CDMA, and iDEN networks globally.
Customers: In 2009, the companys customers include primarily cable operators and telecommunication companies.
Competition: The company competes with Cisco, Technicolor, Huawei, Arris, Ericsson, Nokia-Siemens joint venture, and Alcatel-Lucent.
Enterprise Mobility Solutions Segment
The Enterprise Mobility Solutions business designs, manufactures, sells, installs, and services analog and digital two-way radios, wireless LAN and security products, voice and data communications products and systems for private networks, wireless broadband systems and enterprise mobility solutions to a range of customers, including government and public safety agencies, as well as retail, energy and utilities, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare, and other commercial customers. Its major customer is the U.S. Government.
The company provides mission-critical and commercial enterprise mobility networks, services, applications and devices. In the government and public safety market, Motorola offers an portfolio of standard products and services that meet evolving public safety and security needs, including products based on both TETRA (terrestrial trunked radio) and APCO 25 (Association for Public Safety Communications Officials) standards. The companys products include two-way radio systems and devices, mobile computing products, advanced data capture products including barcode scanners and imagers, radio frequency identification (RFID) infrastructure, software management, security tools and wireless infrastructure.
Competition: The companys competitors include Harris, EADS, Kenwood, EF Johnson, Intermec, Honeywell, and Cisco.
On February 23, 2010, Infinite Convergence Solutions has entered into a strateg
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOTOROLA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOTOROLA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOTOROLA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOTOROLA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOTOROLA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Motorola Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Motorola Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Motorola Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Motorola Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Motorola Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOTOROLA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOTOROLA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOTOROLA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOTOROLA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOTOROLA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOTOROLA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Motorola Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Motorola Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Motorola Inc. Major Shareholders
Motorola Inc. History
Motorola Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Motorola Inc. Offices and Representations
Motorola Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Motorola Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Motorola Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Motorola Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Motorola Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Motorola Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Motorola Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Motorola Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Motorola Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Motorola Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Motorola Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Motorola Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?