- The report contains detailed information about Ibiden Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ibiden Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ibiden Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ibiden Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ibiden Co., Ltd. business.
About Ibiden Co., Ltd.
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. provides electro-chemical products, fine-ceramics products, housing materials, and construction services in Japan, North America, Europe, and Asia. The company operates in five segments: Electronics, Ceramics, Housing Materials, Construction, and Other. The Electronics segment offers various printed wiring boards, which are used in mobile electronic equipment and information communication infrastructure; and package substrates for computers, mobile devices, and home information appliances. The Ceramics segment provides special carbon products for semiconductor fabrication equipment, electrode materials for electric-discharge machining use, and products for the energy industry; fine ceramic products for semiconductor manufacturing equipment; ceramic fiber for industrial products, such as sintered bodies and fuel cells; and automotive exhaust system components. The Housing Materials segment offers melamine decorative laminates for commercial facilities, offices, and system kitchen doors; and services equipment for housing, such as condominiums, multi-dwelling housing, and general housing. The Construction segment involves in public works construction, such as slope stabilization and slope protection works; landscape gardening, including external grounds, planting work, and wall and roof greening for buildings; and environmental facility works, such as environmental measurements of water quality, air, and soil. The Other segment offers synthetic resin processing; agriculture, livestock, and fishery processing; oil products sales; and information services. The company was formerly known as Ibigawa Electric Power Co., Ltd. and changed its name to IBIDEN Co., Ltd. in 1982. IBIDEN Co., Ltd. was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in Ogaki, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IBIDEN CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IBIDEN CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IBIDEN CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IBIDEN CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IBIDEN CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ibiden Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ibiden Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ibiden Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ibiden Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ibiden Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. IBIDEN CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IBIDEN CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IBIDEN CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IBIDEN CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IBIDEN CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IBIDEN CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ibiden Co., Ltd. History
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ibiden Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ibiden Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ibiden Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ibiden Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ibiden Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ibiden Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?