- The report contains detailed information about Globecomm Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Globecomm Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Globecomm Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Globecomm Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Globecomm Systems Inc. business.
About Globecomm Systems Inc.
Globecomm Systems Inc. provides satellite-based communications infrastructure solutions and services. The company provides its customers with a suite of design, engineering, installation and integration solutions, managed network services and lifecycle support services. It provides its customers with a solution for their satellite-based communications requirements.
The company offers next generation network solutions to communication service providers, commercial enterprises, broadcasters, content providers and governments and government-related entities worldwide. It is a licensed international voice carrier and has bilateral agreements with various international telecommunication operators for the origination and termination of voice traffic. It has customers for which the company is providing such network services in the United States, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
The companys services are principally provided by its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Globecomm Network Services Corp. (GNSC), a Delaware corporation, and Globecomm Services Maryland LLC (GSM), a Delaware limited liability company.
In July 2008, the company formed Cachendo LLC, (Cachendo) a wholly-owned Delaware limited liability company, to operate its professional engineering services business. In early 2009, the company added two companies to its services business through the acquisition of B.V. Mach 6 (Mach 6), a Netherlands company headquartered near Amsterdam, and Telaurus Communications LLC (Telaurus), a Delaware limited liability company, based in New Jersey. Mach 6 operates as a provider and teleport operator experienced in multiple vertical markets, such as the maritime sector, government customers and satellite service providers. Telaurus provides concentrated in the maritime sector.
The company operates through two business segments. Its infrastructure solutions segment, through Globecomm Systems Inc. engages in the design, assembly and installation of ground segment systems and networks, which includes both its pre-engineered systems and its custom systems design and integration product lines. The companys services segment, through GNSC, GSM, Cachendo, Mach 6, and Telaurus provides satellite communication services capabilities, which include its Access, Hosted and Lifecycle Support service lines.
Infrastructure Solutions consist of the design, engineering and installation of ground segment systems and networks, which are deployed in communications networks that include a satellite component. It combines its engineering and design capabilities with technologies and products to provide solutions for building and maintaining satellite earth stations, uplink centers, broadcast centers and Internet protocol-based, or IP, communication networks. In the case of complex IP-based networks, its infrastructure solutions support a range of network applications and facilitate quadruple play services, comprised of video, data, voice, and wireless communications. The companys standard satellite ground segment systems are manufactured using a standard modular production process.
The companys pre-engineered systems also include a line of AxxSys network management systems designed for management and control of satellite-terrestrial networks and include interface devices that can be configured to communicate with satellite communications equipment and networking equipment from various manufacturers.
Summit Modular Building Block Earth Station MBB 2001: This satellite terminal provides point-to-point high-capacity data links and hubs for satellite networks. Generally, all electronics are housed in an indoor equipment enclosure.
Summit Commercial Terminal CTF 2001: This family of satellite terminals encompasses a range of general purpose, medium-capacity satellite terminals, and is principally used by corporate, common carrier and government networks. Generally, all radio frequency electronics are housed in weatherproof enclosures mounted on the antenna. The satellite modem is housed in an indoor equipment enclosure.
Summit Compact Ea
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Globecomm Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Globecomm Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Globecomm Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Globecomm Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Globecomm Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBECOMM SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Globecomm Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Globecomm Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Globecomm Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Globecomm Systems Inc. History
Globecomm Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Globecomm Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Globecomm Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Globecomm Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Globecomm Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Globecomm Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Globecomm Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Globecomm Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Globecomm Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Globecomm Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Globecomm Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Globecomm Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Globecomm Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Globecomm Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?