- The report contains detailed information about Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. business.
About Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc.
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, Silicon Mountain Memory, Incorporated, engages in the development, assembly, and marketing of branded computer products. The companys computer products include computer systems, computer memory products, gaming laptop and desktop computers, and peripherals.
The company offers a line of branded computer systems, DRAM memory and FLASH storage products, and peripherals. Its products include branded computers, servers, and peripherals.
Computer Memory Products
The companys memory products targets specific computing applications, including switches, routers, servers, workstations, desktops, and notebooks. Its computer systems include rack mount servers, workstation, storage systems, and related components.
Flash Memory Products
The companys FLASH products are used in a base of applications, ranging from industrial applications to networking applications to mobile consumer electronic devices.
CompactFlash memory cards: CompactFlash products provide interoperability with systems based on the PC Card ATA standard by using a passive adapter.
Secure Digital and MultiMediaCard Flash memory cards: These cards are used in data storage applications, including mobile phones, audio players, digital cameras, and other space constrained applications.
USB Flash drives: The companys USB FLASH drive portfolio consists of two models: a flash drive available in capacities from 1GB to 16GB; a model in capacities from 2GB to 16GB. Both USB Flash drive models utilize non volatile SLC NAND flash chips at low densities, and MLC NAND flash chips at higher densities.
ATA Flash PC cards: ATA Flash PC Cards are used in storage, data backup, and data logging applications. These products are available in the PC Card Type II form factor.
The company offers a range of DRAM products, including dual in-line memory modules, small-outline, mini-registered DIMMs, very low profile, RDIMMs, and Fully-Buffered DIMMs. Its DRAM products are used primarily as personal computer, notebook, and server upgrades. The companys DRAM products are available in various memory module form factors and densities of up to 4GBs. It also offers these products utilizing different DRAM architectures, such as FB-DIMM, DDR, DDR2, SDRAM, and RDRAM.
Computer System Products
The company engages in the development, assemble, marketing, sell, and support a range of branded computer products that are customized to individual customer requirements. Its product categories include branded computer systems, servers, storage, and peripherals.
Servers: The company provides a line of servers, including rack, blade, and tower servers for enterprise customers and small organizations, and networks.
Workstations: The companys workstations are provided to professional users who demand hardware platforms, such as three dimensional computer aided design, digital content creation, geographic information systems, computer animation, software development, and financial analysis.
Parts and Peripherals: The company offers third party peripheral products, networking products, video and graphic cards, power adapters, and other products. It provides, RAID controllers and Storage, a portfolio of storage solutions, as well as direct attached storage, network attached storage, and storage area networks.
The companys primary third party DRAM module competitors include Crucial Memory, Kingston Technology, Lexar Media, PNY Technologies, and SanDisk. Its value added reseller competitors include CDW, PC Mall, PC Connection, and Memory X. The companys direct computer OEM competitors include Dell, HP, Alienware, Gateway, and Lenovo.
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SILICON MOUNTAIN HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SILICON MOUNTAIN HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SILICON MOUNTAIN HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SILICON MOUNTAIN HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SILICON MOUNTAIN HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SILICON MOUNTAIN HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SILICON MOUNTAIN HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SILICON MOUNTAIN HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SILICON MOUNTAIN HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SILICON MOUNTAIN HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SILICON MOUNTAIN HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. History
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Silicon Mountain Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?