- The report contains detailed information about Garmin Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Garmin Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Garmin Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Garmin Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Garmin Ltd. business.
About Garmin Ltd.
Garmin Ltd. is a provider of navigation, communication, and information devices and applications, most of which are enabled by Global Positioning System (GPS) technology.
The company designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a family of hand-held, portable and fixed-mount GPS-enabled products and other navigation, communications and information products for the automotive/mobile, outdoor/fitness, marine, and general aviation markets.
The company offers a range of automotive navigation products, as well as various products and applications designed for the mobile GPS market.
nüvi (25 models): The nüvi is a thin-profile personal navigation device (PND). All nüvi models combine a full-featured GPS navigator (with built-in maps) with a currency and measurement converter, world clock and digital photo organizer. Different nüvi models and optional add-ons offer different feature sets, including a wide screen display, integrated traffic receiver for traffic data, spoken street names, voice recognition, speed limit indication, lane assist, 3-D building view, , junction view, Bluetooth hands-free capability, MP3 player, built-in maps of Europe, and the ability to add custom points of interest.
The nüvi model 1690 offers Garmins nüLink! service, which is a subscription service that provides certain real-time information delivered wirelessly to the device, including Google local search, traffic information, weather, fuel prices, movie listings, flight status, local events, and white page telephone listings.
nüvifone (2 models): The nüvifone G60 a touchscreen smartphone that integrates a mobile phone, Web browser and PND all in one device was introduced in 2009 by Garmin and ASUSTek Computer Inc. through the Garmin-Asus alliance, a co-branded alliance between Garmin and ASUSTek Computer Inc. It is also available for purchase in Belgium, France, Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia. The nüvifone M20 smartphone operates on a Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system and is sold in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
zûmo (4 models): Motorcycle-specific navigators with features including a touch screen with sunlight-readable display, motorcycle mount, vibration-tested design, and Bluetooth wireless technology. The zûmo 660 features 3-D building view and lane assist and a digital fuel gauge. The zûmo 220 and 665 were announced in January 2010 as the latest zûmo models. The 665 includes an antenna for XM Satellite Radio, XM NavWeather and XM NavTraffic (subscription is required for XM content).
Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry: Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry is a subscription-based software application that lets compatible BlackBerry devices function as GPS navigators.
Garmin Mobile XT: Garmin Mobile XT is a data card that turns smartphones into full-featured navigators. Users can plug the microSD card into a compatible phone and begin navigating.
Forerunner (9 models): The Forerunner 60 is an entry-level fitness watch that allows runners and walkers to track their workouts and automatically upload their data (via a wireless USB ANT Stick) to a personal computer. The Forerunner 405 is a compact-sized, wrist-worn GPS-enabled device that allows runners and joggers to track their speed, distance, heart rate and location, access their training history or challenge a virtual partner and automatically upload their data wirelessly to a personal computer.
Edge (5 models): Integrated personal training systems designed for cyclists. The Edge 205 measures speed, distance, time, calories burned, climb and descent, and altitude. The Edge 305 adds a heart rate monitor and/or wireless speed/pedaling cadence sensor. The Edge 605 and 705 provide mapping capabilities (including street navigation) and a 2.2 color display in addition to tracking vertical profiles, climb and descent, altitude, speed, distance, and time.
Dakota (2 models): The Dakota series is Garmins entry level series of handheld GPS navigators with built-in mapping. The Dakota 10 is a rugged, palm-sized navigator that offers a touchscreen display, high-sensitivity GPS, and a built-in worldwi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GARMIN LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GARMIN LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GARMIN LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GARMIN LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GARMIN LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Garmin Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Garmin Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Garmin Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Garmin Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Garmin Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GARMIN LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GARMIN LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GARMIN LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CAYMAN ISLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GARMIN LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GARMIN LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GARMIN LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Garmin Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Garmin Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Garmin Ltd. Major Shareholders
Garmin Ltd. History
Garmin Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Garmin Ltd. Offices and Representations
Garmin Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Garmin Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Garmin Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Garmin Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Garmin Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Garmin Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Garmin Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Garmin Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Garmin Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Garmin Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Garmin Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Garmin Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?