- The report contains detailed information about Facekey Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Facekey Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Facekey Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Facekey Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Facekey Corp. business.
About Facekey Corp.
FaceKey Corporation engages in the development of a new generation of access control and time and attendance products. These products utilize the newest biometric technologies and the traditional card based technologies.
The Company products featuring face recognition are based upon the landmark patent for security using face recognition.
The Company's products use fingerprint recognition or card reader applications for access security. In certain applications the combination of fingerprint and card readers may be appropriate. For ultra secure or dual control areas, two biometric technologies are combined: fingerprint and face recognition to ensure maximum speed and unerring accuracy.
Access Control-FaceKey Standard System includes:
FaceKey Standard Access Control with Fingerprint Recognition
The FaceKey Standard Biometric Access Control System utilizes fingerprint recognition to provide the highest level of security. There is no need for cards, keys or keypads.
Each unit of the FaceKey Standard Biometric Access Control System can operate up to four doors or multiple units can be networked to connect multiple doors at multiple sites in the U.S. or internationally. (Readers that accept proximity cards, swipe cards or keypads are available for an additional charge.) A standard UPS protects against power failures.
FaceKey Standard Access Control with Face and Fingerprint Recognition
The FaceKey Standard Biometric Access Control System combines face recognition and fingerprint recognition to provide the highest level of security. There is no need for cards, keys or keypads. The combination of two biometrics makes it possible to have security with an error rate-approaching zero.
Each unit of the Biometric Access Control System can control up to two doors and multiple units can be networked to connect multiple doors at multiple sites in the U.S. or internationally.
The FaceKey Standard Biometric Access Control System integrates a controller with a fingerprint reader and camera. (Readers that accept proximity cards, swipe cards or keypads can be added for an additional charge.) A standard UPS protects against power failures.
FaceKey Ultra Executive Access Control with Face and Fingerprint Recognition and Alarm
The FaceKey Ultra Security Suite for Access Control combines two biometric technologies - face recognition and fingerprint recognition to provide an ultra high level of security. There is no need for cards, keys or keypads. The combination of the two biometrics (patent pending) makes it possible to have security with an error rate approaching zero.
The FaceKey Ultra Security Suite for access control operates as a one door system or it can be networked to interconnect multiple doors at multiple sites - domestically or internationally.
Alarm Feature: A special alarm is available. This feature allows a user to designate one finger as a duress finger during enrollment. If a user is forced to open the door, the user would use their duress finger, which would open the door and at the same time send an alarm.
FaceKey Basic Access Control with Fingerprint and/or Face Recognition
The FaceKey Standard Biometric Access Control System combines fingerprint and/or face recognition to provide the highest level of security. There is no need for cards, keys or keypads. When combined, the two biometrics makes it possible to have security with an error rate-approaching zero.
The System is designed for small business and can be operated from the owners PC. Each unit of the Basic Access Control System can control up to four doors and multiple units can be networked to connect multiple doors.
The FaceKey Basic Access Control System integrates a controller with a combi keypad & fingerprint reader or a camera. (Readers that accept proximity cards, swipe cards or keypads can be added for an additional charge.) A standard UPS protects against power failures.
Access Control - EntryGuard System products include: EntryGuard Biometric Access Control System; and EntryGuard Access Control System - Card Based System.
Time and Attendance - EntryGuard System products include: EntryGuard Biometric Time and Attendance; Calculator for Potential Annual Savings; and EntryGuard Time and Attendance System - Card Based System.
Manuals for FaceKey Standard System products include: FaceKey Standard Access Control System User and Admin Guide (fingerprint/keypad version); and FaceKey Standard Access Control System Hardware & Software Installation Guide (fingerprint/keypad version).
Muster Station - EntryGuard System products include: EntryGuard Biometric Muster Station.
Manuals for EntryGuard System products include: Manuals for EntryGuard System.
Product Warranty Policy products include: FaceKey One Year Limited Warranty Policy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FACEKEY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FACEKEY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FACEKEY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FACEKEY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FACEKEY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Facekey Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Facekey Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Facekey Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Facekey Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Facekey Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. FACEKEY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FACEKEY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FACEKEY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FACEKEY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FACEKEY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FACEKEY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Facekey Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Facekey Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Facekey Corp. Major Shareholders
Facekey Corp. History
Facekey Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Facekey Corp. Offices and Representations
Facekey Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Facekey Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Facekey Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Facekey Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Facekey Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Facekey Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Facekey Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Facekey Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Facekey Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Facekey Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Facekey Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Facekey Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?