- The report contains detailed information about Evolis Card Printer that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Evolis Card Printer. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Evolis Card Printer financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Evolis Card Printer competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Evolis Card Printer business.
About Evolis Card Printer
Evolis Card Printer designs, manufactures, and markets plastic card printers for identity badge printing and personalization. Its card printers offer options for graphic, magnetic, and electric personalization of various kinds of cards and badges, such as employee badges, student identity cards, payment cards, loyalty programs, banking cards, transportation passes, membership cards, driving licenses, identity cards, voting cards, health cards, access badges, and visitor badges. The companys products include Evolis Tattoo printer, which is used in printing plastic identity cards on a small scale and for mobile applications; Evolis Tattoo RW, a printer for rewritable cards; Evolis Pebble Printer, which is used in single-sided identity badge printing in high-definition and four-color process; Evolis Dualys Printer, which is used for dual-sided printing in high-definition and four-color process; Evolis Quantum printer, a modular encoding and printing system for centralized card production; and Evolis Securion printer, which is used in the double-sided printing, encoding, and lamination of secure badges. It also offers supplies and accessories for its printers, including ribbons, cables, cleaning kits, and additional card feeders; design and engineering services; and eMedia, a card printer software that is used in the graphic, magnetic, and electronic personalization of plastic cards on personal computers. The company serves various organizations, and clubs and associations, as well as finance and insurance, events, ground and air transport, government, retail, and education sectors. It sells its products through distributors in France and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Beaucouzé, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EVOLIS CARD PRINTER COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EVOLIS CARD PRINTER BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EVOLIS CARD PRINTER SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EVOLIS CARD PRINTER FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EVOLIS CARD PRINTER COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Evolis Card Printer Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Evolis Card Printer and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Evolis Card Printer and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Evolis Card Printer Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Evolis Card Printer Industry Position Analysis
6. EVOLIS CARD PRINTER NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EVOLIS CARD PRINTER EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EVOLIS CARD PRINTER ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EVOLIS CARD PRINTER IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EVOLIS CARD PRINTER PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EVOLIS CARD PRINTER VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Evolis Card Printer Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Evolis Card Printer Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Evolis Card Printer Major Shareholders
Evolis Card Printer History
Evolis Card Printer Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Evolis Card Printer Offices and Representations
Evolis Card Printer SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Evolis Card Printer Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Evolis Card Printer Capital Market Snapshot
Evolis Card Printer Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Evolis Card Printer Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Evolis Card Printer Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Evolis Card Printer Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Evolis Card Printer 1-year Stock Charts
Evolis Card Printer 5-year Stock Charts
Evolis Card Printer vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Evolis Card Printer vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Evolis Card Printer Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?