- The report contains detailed information about eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for eRoomSystem Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. business.
About eRoomSystem Technologies Inc.
eRoomSystem Technologies, Inc. engages in the development and installation of eRoomSystem, an in-room computerized platform and communications network for the lodging industry.
The companys eRoomSystem is a computerized platform and processor-based system, which is installed within its eRoomServ refreshment centers, and is designed to collect and control data. The eRoomSystem also supports its eRoomSafe, an electronic in-room safe; eRoomTray, an in-room ambient tray that would sell various products at room temperature; and eRoomEnergy, an in-room digital thermostat that is designed to control fan coil unit or packaged-terminal air conditioner found in hotel rooms.
Products and Services
The companys proprietary hardware and software operates as a multi-tasking imbedded operating system. Its hardware and software would operate multiple devices and provide an interactive environment that allows the hotel guest to input and receive information.
Installed as part of the companys eRoomServ refreshment center, the eRoomSystem provides the communication link between the hotel guest, its products, its file server located at the hotel (the eRoomSystem file server), the hotels property management system, and the file server located at its headquarters (the eRoomSystem master file server). Its software is remotely upgradeable from its Salt Lake City facility. It would also remotely adjust pricing, change messages on the liquid crystal display, lock and unlock its units, and change the input touchpad layout.
The eRoomSystem includes a microprocessor, memory, input/output ports, communications transceiver, liquid crystal display, touchpad, power supply, and its proprietary software. The eRoomSystem includes an embedded system processor that handles instructions, routes billing functions, and processor-intensive instructions to the eRoomSystem file server.
eRoomServ Refreshment Centers
The companys eRoomServ refreshment centers include the eRoomSystem, a small refrigeration unit, electronic controls, LCD display, and vending racks. Its new models utilize an upright multi-vending rack. The upright multi-vending rack displays approximately 30 different beverages and snacks. In addition to the upright multi-vending rack in the refreshment center, the eRoomTray allows hotel properties to separately vend various products at room temperature within the eRoomSystem environment, including snacks, wine, disposable cameras, film, souvenirs, maps, and other sundries. Its eRoomServ refreshment center and eRoomTray communicate through the eRoomSystem with telephone lines, network cabling, or cable television lines.
The companys eRoomSafes are electronic in-room safes offered in conjunction with its eRoomSystem. The eRoomSafes have storage space for laptop computers, video cameras, and briefcases and include an encrypted electronic combination that would be changed by the hotel guest. The eRoomSafes utilize the eRoomSystem to interface with the eRoomSystem file server that communicates with the hotels property management system.
The companys eRoomTray is an ambient tray for dry goods and has a terraced design, which would hold three to approximately 20 different products. The eRoomTray utilizes cross-sensing technology that provides product selection for hotels. The eRoomTray uses the visible countdown timer located on the liquid crystal display of the eRoomServ Refreshment Center. This solution allows the hotel to sell music CD's souvenirs, disposable cameras, maps, snacks, and other profitable items.
The company has an agreement with INNCOM International, Inc., which operates hotel guest-room control systems, through which INNCOM private-labels its e4 Smart Digital Thermostat for it as eRoomEnergy and provides assistance in the installation and maintenance of the units. The e4 Smart Digital Thermostat is designed to control fan coil unit or packaged terminal air conditioner found in hotel rooms and comes with an illuminated digital display, a Fahrenheit/Celsius button, one-touch temperature selection, an off/auto button, fan, and display buttons. In addition, the e4 Smart Digital Thermostat includes five relays, an optional on-board infrared transceiver, a passive infrared occupancy sensor, and is expandable to include functions, such as humidity control, outside temperature display, refreshment center access reporting, occupancy reporting to housekeeping, and automatic lighting control.
The eRoomSystem file server collects information regarding the usage of its eRoomServ refreshment centers on a real-time basis. The company categorizes the information according to specific consumer buying patterns and demographics. The information it collects is offered to its customers as part of its service and maintenance agreement, including specific information about its guests buying patterns and non-confidential information about other hotels in similar geographic regions. Its system provide reports on daily restocking requirements, daily, monthly, and annual product sales statistics, overnight audits, inventory control, and various customized reports.
The company has deployed approximately 10,000 refreshment centers, and approximately 6,000 eRoomSafes at approximately 30 hotel properties.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include eRoomSystem Services, Inc.; eRoomSystem SPE, Inc.; eFridge, LLC; and eLiftLLC.
The companys competitors include Bartech Systems International, Dometic Corporation, and MiniBar Systems.
eRoomSystem Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EROOMSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EROOMSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EROOMSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EROOMSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EROOMSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EROOMSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EROOMSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EROOMSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EROOMSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EROOMSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EROOMSYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. History
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
eRoomSystem Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?