- The report contains detailed information about ActiveCore Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ActiveCore Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ActiveCore Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ActiveCore Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ActiveCore Technologies Inc. business.
About ActiveCore Technologies Inc.
ActiveCore Technologies, Inc. engages in the development, sale, and implementation of its own and third party software and provides outsourced integration and IT services for corporate customers.
The companys software and services enable its customers to integrate, and extend, the functionality of their systems and data bases. The company is actively searching for acquisition candidates to expand its client base or to expand the range of products and services that it can offer within the context of the Smart Enterprise Suite. The company made two acquisitions during 2005, namely DisclosurePlus Limited and Cratos Technology Solutions, Inc.
The company operates within the enterprise software and services market in Canada and the United States. Simply put, the companys products and services for the enterprise software market provide data integration and application modernization while its products and services in the corporate messaging sector use the integrated data to reach out to stakeholders and customers of its clients. The company markets its products and services under a number of trading names ActiveCore Technologies, Cratos Technology Solutions, MDI Solutions, DisclosurePlus and ActiveCast.
PRODUCTS: Enabling the Smart Enterprise
ActiveCAST Branded Portal
ActiveCAST is a group of portal-enabled communication products that provide corporate messaging capabilities to deliver messages to an organization's customers, partners, employees and other stakeholders, in the mode preferred by the recipient, including fax, email, SMS, MMS, voice, etc. ActiveCast can be 'white-labeled', enabling a Company to provide ActiveCast's portal communication service, with their own corporate identity and company branding, to their customers, without the need to provide an infrastructure for hosting. The companys ActiveCAST group of products includes:
FaxCAST: FaxCAST broadcasting is an invaluable delivery method for sending time sensitive information to thousands of locations simultaneously. It is one of the most convenient and methods of communication today. Outsourcing the customers fax communications to ActiveCore combines the fax technology with portal value-added services, such as reporting on success rates etc.
EmailCAST: EmailCAST is a powerful communications tool. Activecore offers the most robust email solutions available for distribution including interactive features and support for graphics.
VoiceCAST: VoiceCAST offers personalization, call back methods and reporting, creating a formula for success. ActiveCore offers a way to reach the customers target audiences using voice technologies.
VideoCAST: VideoCAST merges the simplicity and convenience of regular email with the power of video, without the recipient having to download any attachments, or install any special software.
ActiveLink, 'Integrates, Enables and Extends' independent applications at the data base level within organizations. ActiveLink is a software product and platform for integrating multiple data bases and systems by creating java-based software 'services' that allow an organization's data, application and network resources to communicate with each other. These services use XML compliant data structures to exchange information from disparate data sources. Several industry specific interfaces/connectors have been added to facilitate integration with industry standard tools/software, including Medical, Manufacturing, and Financial Services.
MD (Medical) Link connects independent health care applications within the customers enterprise. By displaying the customers data sources and processes as a visual solution, MD Link enables information exchange between legacy applications and commercial software. Built using Java technology, MD Link is powerful and portable - the customers solutions can be created and executed on any computing platform.
The Migration Toolkit consists of a series of tools to migrate legacy systems to Windows, UNIX or Linux. These tools are used to convert application code to C#, Visual Basic, .NET forms, XML or Java. The engine analyzes the original/source input
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACTIVECORE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACTIVECORE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACTIVECORE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACTIVECORE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACTIVECORE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ActiveCore Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ActiveCore Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACTIVECORE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACTIVECORE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACTIVECORE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACTIVECORE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACTIVECORE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACTIVECORE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. History
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ActiveCore Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?