- The report contains detailed information about Elster Group SE that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Elster Group SE. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Elster Group SE financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Elster Group SE competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Elster Group SE business.
About Elster Group SE
Elster Group SE provides gas, electricity and water meters, and related communications, networking and software solutions. The companys products and solutions are used to measure gas, electricity, and water consumption, as well as enable energy efficiency and conservation. It sells its products and solutions to utilities, distributors, and industrial customers in approximately 130 countries across gas, electricity, water, and multi-utility settings for use in residential market and the commercial, industrial, transmission, and distribution settings (C&I) market.
Gas Products and Solutions
In its gas segment, the company offers a range of gas metering and distribution products and solutions for the residential and C&I sectors. Its products and solutions service gas markets from the source of natural gas to consumers. The companys gas metering products are complemented by its utilization products, which comprise process-heating equipment, including burner-control systems for gas-fired industrial heat treatment processes, and heat-control systems for residential and commercial boilers, and by its gas distribution products, which consist of valves, risers, and other gas infrastructure products.
The companys product portfolio includes a range of mechanical and solid state meters (in which mechanical components and electronic devices, respectively, measure the flow of gas) and related components for residential and C&I use and related solutions, such as automated meter reading (AMR), advanced metering infrastructure (AMI), remote flow control, consumption regulation, measurement, and MDM software solutions.
The companys residential meters consist mainly of diaphragm gas meters, which enclose and measure defined volumes of gas in low flow applications (standard AMR- or AMI-enabled). Its C&I meters consist of industrial diaphragm gas meters, suitable for high volumes, rotary gas meters, which have components that rotate to enclose the gas being measured, turbine gas meters, which measure the flow of gas, and ultrasonic gas meters, which use ultrasound technology to measure gas flows. The company also offers meters specific to transmission settings, such as ultrasonic and turbine gas meters.
The company uses a set of customizable communications technologies, which it offers to its customers in different regions. In North America, the company offers EnergyAxis RF mesh (900 MHz) and third-party technology, and in Europe it usually offer wireless networks, including RF technology based on Wavenis and ZigBee and wired networks, including M-Bus and Ethernet.
The company offers its TRACE system, a walk-by and drive-by AMR solution for gas meters using RF communications technology to collect billing information and perform detailed meter readings.
In addition, the company offers repair, calibration, commissioning and maintenance services, as well as project engineering. It also offers gas pressure regulation and communication products, such as low and middle pressure regulators, valves, volume converters, data loggers, flow computers, gas quality measurement, and metering and regulation stations, as well as monitoring systems.
The company markets its gas products under brands, such as Elster American Meter, Elster Kromschroder, Elster Perfection, and Elster Instromet. Its customers include gas exploration and production, gas transmission, gas distribution and general industrial companies, integrators, end-users, power plants, as well as multi-utilities.
The companys gas utilization products consist of process-heating equipment, such as burner-control systems for gas-fired industrial heat treatment processes, and heat-control systems for residential and commercial boilers. It also offers products for natural and propane gas distribution systems, such as polyethylene piping products, mechanical pipe joining products, and pre-fabricated meter sets that allow connections between gas mains and residential or C&I consumer premises.
Electricity Products and Solutions
The companys electricity segment offers electromechanical and solid state single-phase and polyphase meters, each of which can be equipped wi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELSTER GROUP SE COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELSTER GROUP SE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELSTER GROUP SE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELSTER GROUP SE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELSTER GROUP SE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Elster Group SE Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Elster Group SE and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Elster Group SE and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Elster Group SE Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Elster Group SE Industry Position Analysis
6. ELSTER GROUP SE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELSTER GROUP SE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELSTER GROUP SE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELSTER GROUP SE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELSTER GROUP SE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELSTER GROUP SE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Elster Group SE Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Elster Group SE Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Elster Group SE Major Shareholders
Elster Group SE History
Elster Group SE Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Elster Group SE Offices and Representations
Elster Group SE SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Elster Group SE Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Elster Group SE Capital Market Snapshot
Elster Group SE Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Elster Group SE Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Elster Group SE Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Elster Group SE Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Elster Group SE 1-year Stock Charts
Elster Group SE 5-year Stock Charts
Elster Group SE vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Elster Group SE vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Elster Group SE Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?