- The report contains detailed information about Electro Scientific Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Electro Scientific Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Electro Scientific Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Electro Scientific Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Electro Scientific Industries Inc. business.
About Electro Scientific Industries Inc.
Electro Scientific Industries, Inc. provides high-technology manufacturing equipment to the global semiconductor and micro-electronics markets, including advanced laser systems that are used to micro-engineer electronic device features in high-volume production environments.
The companys laser micro-engineering systems allow semiconductor and micro-electronics manufacturers to physically alter select device features during high-volume production. Its laser-based systems enable improved performance for semiconductor devices, high-density interconnect (HDI) circuits, flexible interconnect material, advanced semiconductor packaging, LEDs, flat panel liquid crystal displays (LCDs), and other components. Additionally, the company produces high-capacity test and optical inspection equipment that is critical to the quality control process during the production of multi-layer ceramic capacitors (MLCCs).
The company's products are grouped according to its three key target markets: Semiconductors, Passive Components, and Interconnect/Micro-Machining.
Semiconductor Group (SG)
Semiconductor Memory Yield Improvement Systems: The companys semiconductor memory yield improvement product line is designed to meet the production needs faced by semiconductor manufacturers, including shrinking circuit sizes, material changes, and increasing numbers of memory devices per wafer. During the manufacturing process, wafers with millions of individual memory cells are tested to identify defective cells. The companys laser systems are then used to cut links that reprogram the device by disconnecting the paths to defective portions of the memory device and replacing them with functional redundant cells. The companys semiconductor memory yield equipment is primarily used in the manufacture of dynamic random access memory (DRAM) memory devices. Its 98XX series systems are designed specifically for the 300mm wafer processing market, but can also handle 200mm wafers. The companys systems can be configured for multiple wavelengths, including ultraviolet (UV), green and infrared. With the introduction of its 9850 Tailored Pulse system, the company offers flexibility in processing next generation fuse designs and materials.
Thin Film Trimming: The companys Model 2100 thin-film-on-silicon trimming system enables manufacturers to improve the precision of the components they produce by trimming performance parameters to specific values for precision analog devices. It employs a prober-independent architecture and patented 1.3-micron wavelength process.
LED Wafer Scribing: The companys Accuscribe line of sapphire wafer scribing tools is a key component in the manufacture of high-brightness blue LEDs. The Accuscribe system uses a laser to scribe the wafer with a precise groove between individual LEDs.
LCD Repair: The companys laser LCD repair systems are critical to improving yields in the manufacture of flat panel displays. Its laser systems are primarily sold to the manufacturers of LCD repair tools as a key component of their products.
Interconnect/Micro-machining Group (IMG)
Interconnect Via Drilling: The companys microvia drilling technology addresses the changing applications in IC packages, multichip modules, and HDI circuit boards. The companys UV laser processing systems employ technology in lasers, optics, and motion control. The companys products include single-beam and multi-beam systems.
Advanced Micro-Machining: In addition, its tools can be configured with various lasers and material handling devices that make them ideal for other advanced laser-based micro-machining applications. The company offers various platforms that enable customers to perform precision drilling, scribing, etching, routing, or nano-structuring in different types of materials and devices, including glass, metal, plastic, paint, and ceramics. The processed material or device is used in different end markets, including microelectronics, computer, medical, energy, and display markets. The company introduced ML5900 is a platform optimized for industrial production and includes integrated inspection and a rotary stage for paralle
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELECTRO SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELECTRO SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELECTRO SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELECTRO SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELECTRO SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Electro Scientific Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Electro Scientific Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELECTRO SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELECTRO SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELECTRO SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELECTRO SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELECTRO SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELECTRO SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. History
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Electro Scientific Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?