- The report contains detailed information about Netlist Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Netlist Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Netlist Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Netlist Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Netlist Inc. business.
About Netlist Inc.
Netlist, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells memory subsystems for the server, computing, and communications markets.
The companys memory subsystems consist of combinations of dynamic random access memory integrated circuits (DRAM ICs), NAND flash memory (NAND), application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), and other components assembled on printed circuit boards (PCBs).
The company designs and manufactures a portfolio of DRAM memory solutions. It offers a lineup of dual in-line memory modules (DIMMs), utilizing a range of DRAM technologies from Synchronous DRAM (SDRAM), to double-data-rate (DDR), DDR2, and DDR3 DRAM devices. Its product offerings include registered DIMMs (RDIMMS), fully-buffered DIMMs (FBDIMMs), small outline DIMMS (SODIMMs), mini-RDIMMs, and ECC unbuffered DIMMS (UDIMMs). The companys offerings come in configurations of approximately 244 pins and densities of up to 16GB and include very low profile (VLP) form factors. Its DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 DIMMs are tested at-speed on high-end functional testers utilizing test suites that simulate electrical and thermal performance.
RDIMM: RDIMMs are used in various servers where large densities are required. In addition to providing primary volatile system memory, the company provides custom RDIMMs that are used in RAID controllers (redundant array of independent disks). It offers DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 RDIMM in various form factors, including VLP form factors. In 2009, the company introduced the HyperCloud DDR3 RDIMM memory technology. HyperCloud utilizes an ASIC chipset that incorporates it patented rank multiplication technology. The product is available in 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB capacities at speeds up to 1333 megatransfers per second (MT/s). HyperCloud memory is being evaluated by various its original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers for use in their server products. The HyperCloud DDR3 RDIMM is interoperable with Joint Electronics Devices Engineering Council (JEDEC) standard DDR3 RDIMMs.
FBDIMM: DDR2 FBDIMM is a memory solution used primarily in blade servers, computing clusters, enterprise servers, and telecommunications applications. The company offers DDR2 FBDIMM solutions in 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB capacities at speeds up to PC2-6400 or 800MT/s. In addition to its thermal engineering, the company uses a set of design techniques, such as impedance matching, reduced capacitive loading, and built-in air gaps to create a FBDIMM that delivers up to PC2-6400 performance.
SODIMM: The companys SODIMM options help improve the capacities of laptop computers and workstations.
Mini-RDIMM: Mini-RDIMMs utilize a shortened footprint to meet the requirements of communications applications with space constraints. The company offers DDR2 Mini-RDIMM solutions in capacities of approximately 8GB.
NAND Flash Memory Cards and Modules
NAND flash products are solid-state, electrically re-writeable, non-volatile semiconductor memory devices that retain content when power is turned off. NAND flash memory devices record, store, and retrieve digital data.
The company designs and manufactures industrial flash solid-state memory products, which are based on single and dual channel 32 bit reduced instruction set computer (RISC) microcontrollers, in various form factors and capacities that meet the requirements of industrial OEMs' applications. The companys flash modules are used in telecom equipment, printers, embedded controller applications, servers, switches, and routers. Its range of flash memory products includes the Compact-Flash cards, Secure Digital (SD), and MicroSD.
The company intends to announce general availability of NetVault, a non-volatile cache memory subsystem targeting RAID storage applications. NetVault provides server and storage OEMs a solution for enhanced datacenter fault recovery.
The companys memory subsystems are incorporated into multiple platforms at customers, such as Dell, Arrow Electronics, and Hewlett-Packard. It also sells memory modules to Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd.
The companys primary competitors are memory module providers, such as STEC, SMART Modular Technologies, Inc., and Viking Interworks, a division of Sanmina-SCI Corporation. It also faces competition from semiconductor suppliers, including Hynix, Samsung, and Micron.
Netlist, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NETLIST INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETLIST INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETLIST INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETLIST INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETLIST INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Netlist Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Netlist Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Netlist Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Netlist Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Netlist Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NETLIST INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETLIST INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NETLIST INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NETLIST INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NETLIST INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NETLIST INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Netlist Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Netlist Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Netlist Inc. Major Shareholders
Netlist Inc. History
Netlist Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Netlist Inc. Offices and Representations
Netlist Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Netlist Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Netlist Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Netlist Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Netlist Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Netlist Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Netlist Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Netlist Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Netlist Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Netlist Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Netlist Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Netlist Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?