- The report contains detailed information about Dynatem Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dynatem Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dynatem Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dynatem Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dynatem Inc. business.
About Dynatem Inc.
Dynatem, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, distribution, and marketing of microcomputers, microcomputer systems, microcomputer modules, software and peripherals.
The companys products consist of modular single board microcomputers known as Central Processing Unit (CPU) boards, peripheral systems and software drivers. The products are intended for use by manufacturing companies seeking to increase efficiency and productivity through factory automation, sensor monitoring, process control and other electronic implementations. The military services use the companys products for various applications including navigation, control of systems and rapid handling of data.
The companys principal product group is based on the VMEbus specification. These products are used as embedded controllers for telecommunications, industrial controls, robotics, aerospace, and various military applications. It also offers VME and CompactPCI processor boards based upon the Pentium M processor from Intel.
The companys rugged products compatible with the CompactPCI bus (with PICMG 2.16 compatibility) include the Pentium M based CPM1, available in convection or conduction cooling for harsh environments.
The main focus of the companys business is the design, manufacture and sale of single-board computers. The companys end-users use these single-board computers in racks with backplanes compatible with VMEbus. The company develops these Board Support Packages (BSP) to enable hardware to operate, they are sold for installation with the companys computer boards.
The company has a distributor relationship with a German VMEbus manufacturer, Microsys Electronics GmbH (Microsys). Microsys offerings include VMEbus and CompactPCI designs based upon Freescales Power PC family of processors. Microsys has also introduced Computers on Modules (COM) which put CPUs and memory on a module about the size of a credit card.
The company markets its products in the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan and Mexico.
Dynatem, Inc. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DYNATEM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DYNATEM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DYNATEM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DYNATEM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DYNATEM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dynatem Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dynatem Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dynatem Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dynatem Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dynatem Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DYNATEM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DYNATEM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DYNATEM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DYNATEM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DYNATEM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DYNATEM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dynatem Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dynatem Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dynatem Inc. Major Shareholders
Dynatem Inc. History
Dynatem Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dynatem Inc. Offices and Representations
Dynatem Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dynatem Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dynatem Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Dynatem Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Dynatem Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dynatem Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dynatem Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dynatem Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Dynatem Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Dynatem Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dynatem Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dynatem Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?