- The report contains detailed information about Tata Steel Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tata Steel Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tata Steel Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tata Steel Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tata Steel Limited business.
About Tata Steel Limited
Tata Steel Limited operates as an integrated private sector steel company in India. The company serves a range of customers in India and abroad, including automobile manufacturers, producers of white goods, construction industry, and consumers of tubes, bearings, agricultural implements, etc. Its major branded products are Tata Steelium, Tata Shaktee, Tata Tiscon, Tata Pipes, Tata Bearing and Tata Agrico. It also produces tubes, bearings, ferro alloys and minerals, refractories, and pigments. The company has established strategic partnerships with international companies, such as Nippon Steel Corporation, Japan; Arcelor, France, POSDATA, South Korea (a subsidiary of POSCO), Ryerson (a JV with Ryerson Tull of USA) and Paul Wurth, Luxemborg.
TATA Agrico, a division of Tata Steel, manufactures agricultural implements in the country. Since 1925, it has been the major manufacturer of Shovels, Powrahs, Crowbars, Kudalies, Pickaxe and Hammers. These implements cater to the needs of Agricultural, Horticulture Industry, Maintenance of Roads, Dams, Railway- Tracks, Collieries, etc., in India and abroad. TATA Agrico products are used by agriculturists, Government Agricultural Departments, The Railways, Defence Services, Collieries and Central and State Government Departments.
The Automation Division of Tata Steel was created in 1990. It engages in the design, development, integration and implementation of Process Automation for the steel company and is also an international supplier of high level Automation for the metal industry. It is situated in the premises of steel company at Jamshedpur.
Tata Bearings division manufactures Deep Grove Ball Bearings, Double Row Self - Aligning Bearings, Magneto Bearings, Clutch Release Bearings, and Tapered Bearings. The plant is at Kharagpur, 120 km from Kolkata, India.
Ferro Alloys & Minerals Division
Ferro Alloys & Minerals Division (FA&MD), a profit centre of Tata Steel, was formed in 1993 with an objective of focusing its business objectives on a long-term basis in the area of Ferro Alloys and Minerals. Chrome and Manganese form the mainstay of FA&MD. Apart from this, Iron Ore, Manganese Ore, Coal, Coke & other ferro alloys are also produced or sourced through various business partners in order to provide a package to its customers. The division also provides Port Management Services to various Indian Industries and takes care of procurement of Ferro Alloys and Metals for Jamshedpur Works.
Flat products business group at Tata Steel is a major manufacturer of steel products. With a capacity of 2.5 million MT of Hot Rolled, Cold rolled & Coated Products, Flat Products business group produces approximately 65% of total saleable steel.
Tisco Growth Shop
Tata Steels Growth Shop (TGS), set up in 1968, operates in the field of heavy engineering plant and equipment manufacture in India. TGS engages in the design, development, manufacture, erection and commissioning of thousands of tons of equipment both in-house for Tata Steel and for the following industries worldwide, including Steel; Aluminium; Power & Energy; Oil & Natural Gas; Pollution Control Devices; Material Handling; Nuclear Sector; and Space Research/Defense Sector.
Steel industry products:
TGS manufactures a range of heavy engineering equipment for Steel Plants, starting from raw material systems onwards, Covering Bedding & Blending, Coke Ovens, Sinter Plants, Blast Furnaces, LD, Billet / Slab Casters, Hot Strip Mills, Cold Rolling Mills, EOT Cranes, Gear Boxes etc.
Coil Tilter: The Growth Shop has designed, manufactured and supplied a host of equipment, such as Ladles, Ladle Tilters, Steel Transfer Cars, Ladle Turrets, Torpedo Ladle Cars, Combined Steel and Slag Transfer Cars, Coil tilters, Walking Beam Conveyors, Slag Raking Machines, Rotating Slab Transfer Trolleys, etc.
Aluminium industry: TGS supplies equipment for the Aluminium industry, such as Roughing and Finishing Mills, Belt Wrappers, etc., for Hot and Cold Rolling Mills. The Shop also manufactures products like Chocks, Scoops, Crust Breakers, Col
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TATA STEEL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TATA STEEL LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TATA STEEL LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TATA STEEL LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TATA STEEL LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tata Steel Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tata Steel Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tata Steel Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tata Steel Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tata Steel Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. TATA STEEL LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TATA STEEL LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TATA STEEL LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TATA STEEL LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TATA STEEL LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TATA STEEL LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tata Steel Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tata Steel Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tata Steel Limited Major Shareholders
Tata Steel Limited History
Tata Steel Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tata Steel Limited Offices and Representations
Tata Steel Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tata Steel Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tata Steel Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Tata Steel Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Tata Steel Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tata Steel Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tata Steel Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tata Steel Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Tata Steel Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Tata Steel Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tata Steel Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tata Steel Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?