- The report contains detailed information about D-Box Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for D-Box Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The D-Box Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes D-Box Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of D-Box Technologies Inc. business.
About D-Box Technologies Inc.
D-BOX Technologies Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of high technology motion systems mainly suited to the needs of the entertainment industry. The company offers consumer products, such as home theatre and electronic gaming systems.
The company's patented technology, D-BOX Motion Code, uses motion codes specifically programmed for each film, TV program or video game, which are sent to a motion generating system integrated within either a platform or a seat, and results in motion synchronized with onscreen action. The company involves in the sale of motion systems, which consist of actuators built into a platform, a home or commercial theatre seat or a gaming chair; and a motion controller.
The company, in April 2009, has launched a motion picture incorporating audio, video, and motion (AVM) in two commercial theatres; The Mann Chinese 6 Theatre located in Los Angeles and the UltraStar Surprise Pointe 14 located in Surprise, Arizona.
The company's offerings target two separate markets: home entertainment, which includes home theatre and video games; and commercial entertainment, which includes movie theatres, entertainment rooms, such as those integrated to recreational or leisure complexes, and original equipment manufacturers.
In November 2008, the company has signed an agreement with Black Box (an Electronic Arts Inc. studio), which allows for the combining of its D-BOX Motion Code technology to the PC version of this studios Need for Speed Undercover game.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. D-Box Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of D-Box Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of D-Box Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. D-Box Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. D-Box Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. D-BOX TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
D-Box Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
D-Box Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
D-Box Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
D-Box Technologies Inc. History
D-Box Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
D-Box Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
D-Box Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
D-Box Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
D-Box Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
D-Box Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
D-Box Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
D-Box Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
D-Box Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
D-Box Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
D-Box Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
D-Box Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
D-Box Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
D-Box Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?