- The report contains detailed information about Bally Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bally Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bally Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bally Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bally Technologies, Inc. business.
About Bally Technologies, Inc.
Bally Technologies, Inc., a gaming company, engages in the design, manufacture, distribution, and operation of gaming devices.
The company also offers its customers a range of rental options. Its primary technologies include gaming devices for land-based, riverboat and Native American casinos, video lottery and central determination markets, and specialized system-based hardware and software products. The companys specialized system-based hardware and software products provide casinos with a range of marketing, data management, accounting, security, and other software applications and tools to manage their operations. The company also owns and operates the Rainbow Casino, a dockside riverboat casino in Vicksburg, Mississippi.
The companys business consists of two segments, the Bally Gaming Equipment and Systems segment and the Rainbow Casino (Rainbow or Casino Operations) segment.
Bally Gaming Equipment and Systems segment
The Bally Gaming Equipment and Systems segment consists of three primary areas: Gaming Equipment, which includes the sale of gaming devices and related equipment, parts and conversion kits; Gaming Operations, which includes the operation of linked progressive systems, video lottery, and centrally determined systems and the rental of gaming devices and content; and Systems, which includes the sale and support of computerized monitoring systems and related recurring hardware and software maintenance activities.
Bally Gaming Equipment and SystemsGaming Equipment
The company designs, manufactures, assembles, sells, maintains, and operates a range of technology-based gaming devices and related equipment, parts, and conversion kits. These devices are normally configured to specific requirements based on a customer's particular order.
The companys gaming devices include various features and layouts in both video and mechanical-reel formats. Its gaming devices come in different cabinet styles with devices featuring top boxes with various game features and varying sizes geared towards specific market areas.
The company offers various cabinet designs, including standard uprights, dramatic tower units, bar-top cabinets, and its new Jumbo design and DualVision two-player cabinet.
The companys ALPHA Elite cabinet series features interchangeable video and mechanical-reel configurations. ALPHA Elite cabinet series allows gaming operators to convert cabinets from video to mechanical-reel games and replace top boxes, button decks, and other parts.
The companys CineVision cabinet series features a wide-screen display that enables on-screen progressive features and bonus events.
The companys CineReels CineVision cabinet design enables the company to offer the seven-reel mechanical gaming device and another micro-stepping technology that provides all-stop player control. This technology allows the player to immediately stop all of the reels at once by tapping the spin button, thus enabling players to establish their own rhythm of game play rather than have the game dictate the pace of play.
The companys DualVision multi-player video cabinet, designed for 'couples' play, offers a high-definition experience for two players at a time. This cabinet is designed especially for Bally's two-player games, such as Two for the Money. The 'Privacy Zone' eliminates distractions and immerses both players in their own private gaming environment. It also facilitates grouping in five-game pods. Stereo speakers located above the display produce a cinematic surround-sound audio effect.
The ALPHA OS platform is designed to separate the gaming operating system from the game layer, which reduces the time required for game development. ALPHA OS is also designed to incorporate bonusing, free spin, scatter, and other game features, while providing internal and third-party developers with a programming environment that incorporates a set of development tools. ALPHA OS is designed to support networked and server-based systems gaming activities, including download of game results, game content, and configuration management.
ALPHA OS also supports various game bonusing, multi- denomin
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bally Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bally Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bally Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bally Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bally Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bally Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bally Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bally Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Bally Technologies, Inc. History
Bally Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bally Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Bally Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bally Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bally Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bally Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Bally Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bally Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bally Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bally Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bally Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bally Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bally Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bally Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?