- The report contains detailed information about Comcam International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Comcam International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Comcam International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Comcam International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Comcam International Inc. business.
About Comcam International Inc.
Comcam International, Inc. provides network solutions and fusion technologies for security products and modern networks. The companys proprietary digital wireless camera systems and security integration solutions address command-and-control applications for military situations, borders, ports, airports, and detention facilities.
The company integrates three components, such as the camera or video- capture device; the player or video-display device; and the server, storage medium, or data- management device into one system called the ComCam 10 series. ComCam 10 uses technologies for video capture, compression, analysis, and transmission which work in wired and wireless networks, including the Internet. ComCam 10 operates in digital format with a video compression technology. This system also manages the broadband video signal in real-time before transmitting it to various devices, such as laptops, cell phones, and PDAs. The companys system offers a computing platform for wireless surveillance and access control systems; a proprietary micro computer and operating system which connects video and sensing devices over any wireless network; wavelet compression which minimizes bandwidth use; the ability to integrate/expand legacy analog systems with next-gen IP surveillance/security applications; the ability to add any camera to a network and control it from any location; the ability to support other manufacturers devices, like alarm modules and sensors; system integration, including encryption, compression, sensors, analysis, miniaturization, low-power consumption, transmission and storage; and minimal power consumption, enabling the use of solar panels as a power source for functionality in remote locations, such as weather stations and border crossings.
In addition to ComCam 10, the company offers the following hardware items: Asset Tracking System developed by the company and used by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement in New York, including Integrated IP, sensor array, and network barcode devices; Video MicroServers which adapt legacy closed circuit television (CCTV) and Mil-Spec imaging products and sensors to enable IP command and control capability; IP cameras, including the CF-130, a 1.3 mega pixel camera that delivers crisp, uncompressed, digital video over long distances with both night and day capability; and original equipment manufacture (OEM) board sets.
The company offers software products, including the Camera Control Centers, or the C3 and Pocket C3 that work in concert with ComCam 10 and other hardware platforms. The C3 brings control room video and storage to laptops. The Pocket C3 extends its network security applications and surveillance software to the PDA and smart-phone market sectors. The C3 and Pocket C3 decode and decompress images for viewing or archiving and can also be used to send back user commands to control remote devices, such as panning/tilting/zooming camera domes and locking/unlocking doors. The companys software offers embedded operating systems; a software suite and toolkits for command-and-control, pocket mobile display, and storage/data management; plug-ins for Web browsers; support in seven languages; custom applications; and specialized video analytics for biometrics, sensors, access control, and motion detection/tracking.
Security Systems Integration
Pinnacle Integrated Systems, Inc. (Pinnacle) (doing business as P2 ABC Controls), its wholly owned subsidiary, is focused on installing and integrating security systems in juvenile to super maximum security correctional facilities. The companys subsidiary enables clients to reach further operational excellence by providing a range of services, including single and turnkey system design, full installation service, after-sales service, modular ongoing training, and a 24/7/365 help desk with field support technicians.
The companys applications have been deployed with the Department of Defense (DOD), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (Department of Commerce), the Fish and Wildlife Service (Department of the Interior), and other law enforcement and intelligence agencies in addition to businesses across a range of industries.
The company's customers also include the United States corporations, such as DRS/Night Vision Systems; Henry Brothers; and IBM. It also sells its products to South America and North Africa integrators.
Pinnacles customer list includes the following juvenile and super maximum security correctional facilities across the United States: Federal Correctional Institution Berlin Berlin, New Hampshire; Mercer Juvenile Detention Center Mercer, New Jersey; State Correctional Institution Muncy Muncy, Pennsylvania; State Correctional Institution Mercer Mercer, Pennsylvania; Federal Correctional Institution Seagoville Seagoville, Texas; Keesler Air Force Base Kessler, Mississippi; Chester County Prison West Chester, Pennsylvania; Carroll County Detention Center Westminster, Maryland; Juvenile and Domestic Relations Courthouse Charlottesville, Virginia; Hall County Jail Omaha, Nebraska; Philadelphia Industrial Correctional Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and US Immigration and Customs Enforcement Manhattan, New York.
The companys competition falls into the following categories: security camera companies, such as Axis Communications, Pelco, Pixord, and Mobotix AG; integrated conglomerates, such as Siemens/Bosch, Philips, Sony, GE, JVC, and Sanyo; Boutique camera and other security-industry equipment companies, such as LiveWare, ObjectVideo, DvTel, ioImage, and IPIX; and specialized security systems integrators, such as Norment Security Group, Stanley Correctional Services, and ESi.
The company was founded in 1998. It was formerly known as Embedded Technology Group Inc. and changed its name to Comcam International, Inc. in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMCAM INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMCAM INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMCAM INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMCAM INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMCAM INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Comcam International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Comcam International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Comcam International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Comcam International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Comcam International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMCAM INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMCAM INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMCAM INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMCAM INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMCAM INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMCAM INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Comcam International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Comcam International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Comcam International Inc. Major Shareholders
Comcam International Inc. History
Comcam International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Comcam International Inc. Offices and Representations
Comcam International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Comcam International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Comcam International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Comcam International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Comcam International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Comcam International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Comcam International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Comcam International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Comcam International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Comcam International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Comcam International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Comcam International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?