- The report contains detailed information about Ceragon Networks Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ceragon Networks Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ceragon Networks Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ceragon Networks Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ceragon Networks Ltd. business.
About Ceragon Networks Ltd.
Ceragon Networks Ltd. provides wireless backhaul solutions that enable cellular operators and other wireless service providers to deliver voice and data services, such as Internet browsing, music and video applications.
The companys wireless backhaul solutions use microwave technology to transfer network traffic between base stations and the infrastructure at the core of the mobile network. It designs solutions to provide fiber-like connectivity for circuit-switched, or SONET/SDH, networks, next generation Ethernet/Internet Protocol (IP-based) networks, and hybrid networks that combine circuit-switched and IP-based networks.
The companys solutions support all wireless access technologies, including GSM, CDMA, EV-DO, HSPA, LTE, and WiMAX. These solutions address wireless service providers needs. The company also provides its solutions to businesses and public institutions that operate their own private communications networks.
The company markets its products under the trademark FibeAir. Its products are typically sold as a system comprised of four components, including an outdoor unit, an indoor unit, an antenna and a network management system.
The companys IP-based network products use native IP technology. Its hybrid products use its Native2 concept, which allows them to transmit both native IP and native circuit-switched TDM traffic simultaneously over a single radio link. Its radio frequency units (RFUs) deliver a maximum capacity of approximately 3.5-56 MHz channels with configurable modulation schemes from QPSK to 256QAM.
The company offers its customers project services that include network and radio planning, site survey, solutions development, installation, maintenance, training and more.
The companys principal customers are wireless service providers. It also sells systems to businesses and public institutions that operate their own private communications networks through system integrators, resellers, and distributors.
The companys customers include AT&T, CellularOne, Connectronics, Hutton Communications, Stelera Wireless, Hutchison 3, Belgacom, KPN, ITM, Botswana Telecom, Masterline, Bharti Airtel, Digitel Mobile Philippines, IDEA Cellular, Reliance Communications, Tata Teleservices, and Telcel.
The companys primary competitors include Aviat Networks, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., L.M. Ericsson Telephone Company, NEC Corporation (NEC) and Nokia Siemens Networks B.V. (NSN). In addition to these primary competitors, a number of other wireless equipment suppliers, including Alcatel-Lucent, DragonWave Inc., Nera Networks AS, SIAE Microelectronica S.p.A. and ZTE Corporation, offer or are developing products that compete with its products.
The company was founded in 1996. It was formerly known as Giganet Ltd. and changed its name to Ceragon Networks Ltd. in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CERAGON NETWORKS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CERAGON NETWORKS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CERAGON NETWORKS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CERAGON NETWORKS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CERAGON NETWORKS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ceragon Networks Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ceragon Networks Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ceragon Networks Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ceragon Networks Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ceragon Networks Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CERAGON NETWORKS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CERAGON NETWORKS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CERAGON NETWORKS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CERAGON NETWORKS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CERAGON NETWORKS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CERAGON NETWORKS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ceragon Networks Ltd. History
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ceragon Networks Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ceragon Networks Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ceragon Networks Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ceragon Networks Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ceragon Networks Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ceragon Networks Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?