- The report contains detailed information about Axis AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Axis AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Axis AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Axis AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Axis AB business.
About Axis AB
Axis AB engages in the development and marketing of network video and print servers. Its products and solutions are used mainly for security surveillance, remote monitoring and document management. The companys products are based on proprietary integrated chips that are also resold through third-party developers.
Axis specializes in professional network video solutions for remote monitoring, security surveillance and broadcasting. The company also provides products for network printing and document handling. Axis also offers IP-Surveillance software that complement the company's network cameras and video servers. It also provide accessories, such as cables, connectors, and lenses.
The Video product area includes network cameras and video servers in systems that are primarily used for security applications and remote surveillance. The companys network cameras and video servers have input/output ports that can be connected to doorbells, detectors (smoke, movement, sound, temperature sensors), lights, switches and alarm relays.
Network-based security and surveillance equipment increase efficiency and flexibility in systems. Since network cameras are connected directly to an IP network, the companys products can rapidly and easily provide access to real-time video regardless of where in the world the user is located. Since the standard IT structure is employed, the end user can make use of open storage solutions that are easily scalable and that can be integrated with access control systems. The user can then also record, store, transmit and process images more efficiently with sharply reduced demands on administration.
Axis network cameras have digital inputs and outputs (I/O). Digital inputs that are connected to alarm devices or sensors can, for instance, be used to trigger the transmission of images from a camera to a select destination for recording, or request that e-mail alerts or SMS notification be sent, for example, to a mobile phone. Digital outputs enable to remotely, or automatically upon alarm, close or open doors, turn lights on or off, or control other devices. Network cameras also have image buffers that can save and send the images collected before an alarm occurred.
Axis offers professional video servers that enable to integrate existing analog CCTV (closed circuit television) system into an IP-based solution. Video server digitizes analog video signals and sends digital images directly over an IP network, such as a LAN, intranet or Internet. It essentially turns an analog video system into a network video system and enables users to view live images using a Web browser or application software on any local or remote computer on a network.
Axis network video recorder, together with Axis network cameras, offers a complete network recording solution. Axis also provides application software with recording capabilities. Axis offers IP-Surveillance software that complement the company's network cameras and video servers.
The company principally offers print server solutions for print processing. With the markets external print servers, Axis can meet the requirements of both small customers and major companies and organizations. Print servers make a printer available on the network so that it can be used by many people simultaneously. Axis print servers are independent of printer model and manufacturer and can also work in mixed environments with different computers, such as PCs, Macs, Unix and IBM mainframes. Integrated user-friendly administrative tools make it possible for IT administrators to monitor and control the printing environment using a conventional web browser.
OEM and Technology Products
OEM and technology products comprise customized products that are sold under other brands through OEM licensing, as well as hardware and development platforms that are sold to third-party developers. OEM customers are primarily major global manufacturers of printers, copiers and video products.
The central component in Axis OEM offering is the proprietary ETRAX chip technology, which together with Axis software makes it possible to develop network- based applicatio
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AXIS AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AXIS AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AXIS AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AXIS AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AXIS AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Axis AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Axis AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Axis AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Axis AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Axis AB Industry Position Analysis
6. AXIS AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AXIS AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AXIS AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AXIS AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AXIS AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AXIS AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Axis AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Axis AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Axis AB Major Shareholders
Axis AB History
Axis AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Axis AB Offices and Representations
Axis AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Axis AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Axis AB Capital Market Snapshot
Axis AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Axis AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Axis AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Axis AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Axis AB 1-year Stock Charts
Axis AB 5-year Stock Charts
Axis AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Axis AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Axis AB Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?