- The report contains detailed information about ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ARC Wireless Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. business.
About ARC Wireless Solutions Inc.
ARC Wireless Solutions, Inc. provides wireless network component and wireless network solutions. The company designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells a line of antennas and related wireless communication systems, including cellular base station, mobile, cellular, conformal, and flat panel antennas. It markets its commercial line of antennas directly to distributors, installers, and retailers of antenna accessories.
Flat Panel Antennas
The companys flat panel antennas are flat antennas that are used for Wi-Fi and WiMAX and related technologies. The antenna design typically incorporates a group of constituent antennas, all of which are equidistant from the center point. These types of antennas are used to receive and/or transmit data, voice, and, in some cases, video from radio transmitters. It has developed, patented, and sold various versions of these antennas to private, commercial, and governmental entities. The company has added various flat panel antenna designs, including 3.5 GHz, 4.9 GHz, and 5.8 GHz.
Global Positioning System (GPS) Antennas
The company has developed proprietary GPS antenna systems that integrate with a GPS receiver. GPS receivers communicate with a constellation of globe-orbiting satellites that would identify longitude and latitude coordinates of a location. These satellite systems have been used by the military, civilian and commercial boats, planes, surveying companies, recreational hikers, and in vehicle tracking and asset management. It is marketing its GPS antenna products on an original equipment manufacture (OEM) basis for the purposes of fleet management, asset management, and vehicle tracking systems. The company also has developed proprietary, patented, amplified GPS/Cellular combination antennas that integrate with GPS receivers. It is selling this product to fleet and asset management companies on a worldwide basis.
Cellular Base Station Antennas
The companys cellular systems include various protocols and technologies, such as AMPS, GSM, PCS, GPRS, 2.5G, and 3G. Its base station antennas have been deployed in the AT&T, Telefonica, and Qwest mobile phone carrier networks, as well as other carrier networks across the United States and Latin America. It has supplied its base station antenna products both directly to the carriers and through other channels, such as OEMs and distributors. The companys base station antenna products have been supplied to Alcatel, Bechtel, General Dynamics, Tessco, Domital, and Sprint North Supply.
The company has introduced and patented the disguised decal conformal antenna. This product is used for various mobile applications, including domestic and international cellular and law enforcement frequencies, passive repeaters, vehicle tracking, and GPS. The antenna is approximately 3 ½x 3 ½x 1/10 and installs on the inside of the vehicle so that it is not detectable from the outside of the vehicle.
The company has designed and manufactures antennas varying in frequencies of approximately 6GHz. These antennas use its newly developed antenna designs to provide inconspicuous installation.
The companys portable antennas are flexible antenna systems that are used to improve the antenna gain and product performance for various wireless devices. Typically, the product can be connected to a radio or cellular phone or installed either directly in or on a computer or other device. The company markets two primary portable antenna designs, the Freedom Antenna and the Blade antenna. The Freedom Antenna is a broadband, patented antenna designed to work with cellular phones and other mobile wireless devices in a frequency range of 800 MHz to 3 GHz. The Blade Antenna is a smaller compact design that uses the same patented technology as the Freedom Antenna. It is a passive device that attaches to cell phones, PDAs, laptop air cards, and other devices in the 800 MHz to 3 GHz frequency range and can be used at home or while working or traveling that boosts wireless signals. The company markets the portable antenna systems along with its existing commercial wireless products to existing and new customers.
The company has an antenna test range for the purpose of testing RF antennas with a frequency range up to 6GHz. The antennas test range consists of a Scientific Atlanta Model 2095 Microwave Measurement System and 40 foot indoor anechoic test chamber.
ARC Wireless Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARC WIRELESS SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARC WIRELESS SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARC WIRELESS SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARC WIRELESS SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARC WIRELESS SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARC WIRELESS SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARC WIRELESS SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARC WIRELESS SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARC WIRELESS SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARC WIRELESS SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARC WIRELESS SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. History
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ARC Wireless Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?