- The report contains detailed information about 2-Track Global Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 2-Track Global Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 2-Track Global Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 2-Track Global Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 2-Track Global Inc. business.
About 2-Track Global Inc.
2-Track Global, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiary, 2-Track USA, Inc., provides technologies for the tracking, monitoring, and security of static or mobile remote assets in the United Kingdom and Africa.
Technology Based Solutions
The company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, 2-Track USA, Inc., owns the patent rights to PRISMS, which stands for Positional Real-time Integrity and Status Monitoring System. This is a logistics-oriented technology in development, which combines a data capture and radio frequency identification (RFID) transmission device with a relay station for access to a low-earth satellite network. The PRISMS technology is offered as either an OEM option for manufacturers or leasing companies, as well as an aftermarket option for end-user or customer (shipper) retrofit.
The companys technology teaming partners include Korea Orbcomm - a low earth orbit satellite network operator; Muwon Corporation - a Korean container seal manufacturer; ME - the U.K. based GSM enabled tracking unit supplier; ESRI (U.K.) - a GIS software and mapping company; and Ingecom an Active RFID company.
Vehicle Fleet Management CONDOR FMS
The company supports a multi-functional tracking and status monitoring system for operators of vehicle fleets called Condor FMS. This system is offered on any Triband GSM Network for worldwide haulage and vehicle rental markets. The company also offers General Packet Radio System (GPRS) version.
The companys Vehicle Fleet Management System (Condor FMS) performs a combination of management functions, which would be handled simultaneously on a single PC, laptop, and Internet. The companys fleet management applications include: Real-time tracking; Navigation; Communication; Information; Reporting; Control; and Safety and Security. Its customer includes Rockson Engineering Company of Nigeria.
Personal Tracking Systems
The company offers its personnel tracking system, Condor FMS mTrac, for the general security market. It has SIEMEN's quadraband GSM module to work worldwide, having seven days standby battery life and a GSM module to determine locations. Its customer includes Intels (Nigeria) Ltd.
Commercial Marine Fleet Management
The companys commercial marine solution is based upon a combination of direct fleet management reporting through low earth orbit (LEO) satellites combined with RFM/RFID-based data relay for cargo and other wireless alarm systems. The technology centers on its P-Station relay unit, which combines LEO satellite uplink connectivity with standard GPPS receiver technology to give a near-time picture of vessels at sea. The P-Station also interfaces with short range radio frequency modules (RFM) communications to facilitate other PRISMS-enabled equipment, such as container monitoring units (P-Vision), electronic door security devices (P-Seal), and handheld container RFID tag scanners (P-Scan).
In addition, PRISMS would address the International Maritime Organization ISPS Code (A) changes relating to the installation of ship security alert systems (SSAS) by providing a point of relay for 2-Track's wireless alarm triggers (P-SSAS) - whether deck mounted or carried as a mobile unit - giving each and every crew member a distinct alarm identity. Single alarm activation would provide a shore-based control room with the details of the ship's position, SOG, COG, and other data at the point the alarm was activated and monitored thereafter.
The company provides Supply Chain Management (SCM) and security data monitoring for containerized cargo. For refrigerated or specialized containers with data reporting requirements and a power supply, the P-Vision unit could be installed directly into the container superstructure and wires into the control panel and power supply from which it offers any degree of monitoring frequency, as well as active alarms. P-Vision is deployable in a dual format as RFM or as hybrid RFM-LEO satellite communicator.
For dry containers with security emphasis, an RFM variant called P-Guard offers a low profile reporting unit, which would be scanned by the P-Station relay unit installed on intermoda
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 2-TRACK GLOBAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 2-TRACK GLOBAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 2-TRACK GLOBAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 2-TRACK GLOBAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 2-TRACK GLOBAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 2-Track Global Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 2-Track Global Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 2-Track Global Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 2-Track Global Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 2-Track Global Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. 2-TRACK GLOBAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 2-TRACK GLOBAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 2-TRACK GLOBAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 2-TRACK GLOBAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 2-TRACK GLOBAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 2-TRACK GLOBAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
2-Track Global Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
2-Track Global Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
2-Track Global Inc. Major Shareholders
2-Track Global Inc. History
2-Track Global Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
2-Track Global Inc. Offices and Representations
2-Track Global Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
2-Track Global Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
2-Track Global Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
2-Track Global Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
2-Track Global Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
2-Track Global Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
2-Track Global Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
2-Track Global Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
2-Track Global Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
2-Track Global Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
2-Track Global Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
2-Track Global Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?