- The report contains detailed information about Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Great Lakes Aviation Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. business.
About Great Lakes Aviation Ltd.
Great Lakes Aviation, Ltd. operates as a regional airline company. The company operates as an independent carrier and as a code share partner with United Air Lines, Inc. (United Airlines or United) and Frontier Airlines, Inc. (Frontier Airlines or Frontier).
As of March 1, 2010, the company served 60 airports in 15 states with a fleet of 6 Embraer EMB-120 Brasilias and 32 Raytheon/Beech 1900D regional airliners. All scheduled flights are operated under the Great Lakes Airlines marketing identity in conjunction with code-share agreements with United Airlines and Frontier Airlines at its Albuquerque, Billings, Denver, Kansas City, Ontario, California, Milwaukee, and Phoenix hubs.
Essential Air Service (EAS) Program Activity
In 2009, the company added service to five additional communities under the EAS program. The company initiated service from Glasgow, Glendive, Havre and Wolf Point, Montana to Billings, Montana; and the company commenced service to Grand Island, Nevada from Kansas City, Missouri. The company commenced service to Kingman, Arizona from Ontario, California. As of March 1, 2010, the company served 43 EAS communities on a subsidized basis.
Code Share Relationships
The company has code share relationships with United Airlines and Frontier Airlines.
As of March 1, 2010, Great Lakes operated 279 weekday flights. Service scheduled to and from its 7 hubs, including 148 flights at Denver, 8 flights at Albuquerque, 8 flights at Phoenix, 24 flights at Kansas City, Misouri, 8 flights at Milwaukee, 12 flights at Ontario, California, and 12 flights at Billings, Montana.
In January, 2010, the company ceased operations at its St. Louis, Missouri hub. The company also discontinued service to Burlington, Indiana from Kansas City, Missouri.
In 2009, the company discontinued service to Marion and Quincy, Illinois, and Cape Girardeau, Missouri from St. Louis, Missouri. The company also discontinued service to Decatur, Illinois from St. Louis, Missouri.
Great Lakes Aviation, Ltd. was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREAT LAKES AVIATION LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREAT LAKES AVIATION LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREAT LAKES AVIATION LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREAT LAKES AVIATION LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREAT LAKES AVIATION LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GREAT LAKES AVIATION LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREAT LAKES AVIATION LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREAT LAKES AVIATION LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREAT LAKES AVIATION LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREAT LAKES AVIATION LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREAT LAKES AVIATION LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Major Shareholders
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. History
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Offices and Representations
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Great Lakes Aviation Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?