- The report contains detailed information about Allegiant Travel Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Allegiant Travel Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Allegiant Travel Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Allegiant Travel Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Allegiant Travel Company business.
About Allegiant Travel Company
Allegiant Travel Company, a leisure travel company, provides scheduled passenger services from small cities to leisure destinations in the United States. It sells air travel on a stand-alone basis or bundled with hotel rooms, rental cars, and other travel related services. It also provides charter air services under long-term contracts, as well as on a seasonal and ad-hoc basis. The company's operating fleet of 46 aircraft consisted of 28 MD-83, 4 MD-87, 8 MD-82 aircraft, and 6 MD-88 aircraft as of February 1, 2010.
As of February 15, 2010, the company provided nonstop low fare scheduled air service from 57 small cities (including seasonal service) primarily to the leisure destinations of Las Vegas, Nevada, Orlando, Florida, Phoenix, Arizona, Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida, Los Angeles, California, and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. It also provides limited service to other leisure destinations of Punta Gorda, Florida, San Diego, California, Palm Springs, California and the San Francisco Bay Area, California, along with seasonal service to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
The company competes with AirTran on four routes into Orlando. It faces competition with the U.S. Airways on one route to Las Vegas (Fresno). The company also competes with United Express turboprops in the Fresno to Las Vegas route and the Eugene to San Francisco Bay Area route. In addition, it competes with Horizon Air turboprops on one route to Los Angeles (Medford) and with Alaska Airlines on one route to Las Vegas (Bellingham). Indirectly, the company competes with Southwest, U.S. Airways, AirTran, and Delta.
Allegiant Travel Company was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLEGIANT TRAVEL COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLEGIANT TRAVEL COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLEGIANT TRAVEL COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLEGIANT TRAVEL COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLEGIANT TRAVEL COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Allegiant Travel Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Allegiant Travel Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Allegiant Travel Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Allegiant Travel Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Allegiant Travel Company Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLEGIANT TRAVEL COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLEGIANT TRAVEL COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLEGIANT TRAVEL COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLEGIANT TRAVEL COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLEGIANT TRAVEL COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLEGIANT TRAVEL COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Allegiant Travel Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Allegiant Travel Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Allegiant Travel Company Major Shareholders
Allegiant Travel Company History
Allegiant Travel Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Allegiant Travel Company Offices and Representations
Allegiant Travel Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Allegiant Travel Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Allegiant Travel Company Capital Market Snapshot
Allegiant Travel Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
Allegiant Travel Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Allegiant Travel Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Allegiant Travel Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Allegiant Travel Company 1-year Stock Charts
Allegiant Travel Company 5-year Stock Charts
Allegiant Travel Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Allegiant Travel Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Allegiant Travel Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?