- The report contains detailed information about Conforce International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Conforce International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Conforce International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Conforce International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Conforce International Inc. business.
About Conforce International Inc.
Conforce International, Inc., through its subsidiary, Conforce 1 Container Terminals, Inc., operates a container terminal in Canada. The company also engages in the research and development of a polymer based composite shipping container and highway trailer flooring products.
Container Terminal Division
The company provides handling and storage of marine shipping containers to its client base of international shipping lines. The container depot has a capacity of approximately 5,000 containers.
The company also involves in the production, development, and commercialization of the new certified container and trailer flooring system, EKO-FLOR. EKO-FLOR is a composite flooring system designed to replace plywood flooring in shipping containers and highway trailers. EKO-FLOR xcs is the first version of the product developed. EKO-FLOR cs-2 is designed for use in general cargo applications. EKO-FLOR cs-4 contains a new anti-slip top coat surface jointly developed by it and Bayer MaterialScience AG. The EKO-FLOR cs-4 panels used for ocean-going trials are produced at its own development center in Concord, Ontario. EKO-FLOR ms-1 has been developed as a load bearing shelving system for use in special application United States military containers. EKO-FLOR xts is a variation of the cs-4 substrate developed for the highway trailer industry.
The company intends to sell its products directly to International shipping lines and trailer manufacturers for use in newly manufactured containers and trailers through, either its internal sales staff, broker/selling agents, and military contractors (of which it has one in the U.S.A, Sea Box).
In 2009, the company signed a definitive agreement with Bayer MaterialScience LLC (Bayer) establishing a strategic partnership between the company and Bayer. The company and Bayer have collaborated on the design of the special application military container panels, EKO-FLOR xts trailer flooring and cs 4 container flooring.
The company competes with ACS (Alrange Container Services); Musket Transport; and P&W Transport.
Conforce International, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONFORCE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONFORCE INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONFORCE INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONFORCE INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONFORCE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Conforce International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Conforce International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Conforce International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Conforce International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Conforce International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONFORCE INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONFORCE INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONFORCE INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONFORCE INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONFORCE INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONFORCE INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Conforce International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Conforce International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Conforce International Inc. Major Shareholders
Conforce International Inc. History
Conforce International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Conforce International Inc. Offices and Representations
Conforce International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Conforce International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Conforce International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Conforce International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Conforce International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Conforce International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Conforce International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Conforce International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Conforce International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Conforce International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Conforce International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Conforce International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?