- The report contains detailed information about Tumbleweed Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tumbleweed Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tumbleweed Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tumbleweed Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tumbleweed Inc. business.
About Tumbleweed Inc.
Tumbleweed Inc. (the Company), incorporated as a Delaware Corporation, owned, franchised or licensed 56 Tumbleweed Southwest Mesquite Grill & Bar (Tumbleweed) restaurants as of December 29, 2002. Tumbleweed restaurants feature sophisticated Southwest and mesquite grilled food served in a casual dining atmosphere evoking the American Southwest. Tumbleweed restaurants are open seven days a week (excluding certain holidays) for lunch and dinner and generally offer a full service bar.
The Tumbleweed Concept
The Tumbleweed menu offers both distinctively seasoned, spicier versions of popular Mexican dishes, as well as an assortment of grilled steaks, ribs, pork chops, chicken and seafood selections.
The key elements of the Tumbleweed concept include:
One Concept Offering American Southwest Grilled Items and Mexican Food: The Tumbleweed menu is intended to distinguish Tumbleweed from competing Mexican and casual dining concepts by offering both distinctively seasoned, spicier versions of burritos, enchiladas, tacos, salads, and other popular Mexican dishes, as well as an assortment of grilled steaks, ribs, pork chops, chicken and seafood selections.
The Tumbleweed menu features distinctively seasoned versions of popular Mexican dishes and mesquite grilled selections. Customers receive complementary chips and salsa, and chooses from a selection of appetizers including such Tumbleweed specialties as chile con queso and chili, as well as nachos, quesadillas, buffalo chicken strips, Southwest eggrolls and turkey wings. The Mexican menu offers burritos, enchiladas, tacos, chimichangas and other items served both individually and in various combination dinners accompanied by rice and refried or baked beans.
Customers may also choose from an assortment of fajitas, ribs, chicken, steak, pork chops, and seafood prepared over an open gas- fired mesquite wood grill and served with Texas Toast, salad, and a choice of baked potato, baked sweet potato, southwest fries, smashed taters, corn on the cob, grilled veggies, Santa Fe rice, and refried or baked beans. Mesquite grilled items are available as sandwiches as well as entrees. A variety of salads featuring refried beans, seasoned beef, shredded or fried strips of chicken, mesquite grilled chicken or seafood, and other traditional ingredients rounds out the menu. In an effort to increase the frequency of guest visits, the Company introduces new items, which complement present menu selections through seasonal menus. The Company also has a lunch menu, which is available during lunch hours as a complement to the complete menu.
Tumbleweed restaurants typically contain full-service bars offering a wide assortment of mixed drinks, wines, domestic and imported beers and featuring the Tumbleweed margarita and Texas Tea.
The locations of Restaurants are Evansville, Ft. Wayne and Terre Haute in the state of Indiana; Bowling Green and Louisville in the state of Kentucky; Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton and Cleveland in the state fo Ohio.
As of December 29, 2002, the company has six franchisees that owned and operated 19 Tumbleweed restaurants. Floyd Knobs, New Albany, Salem and Jeffersonville in the state of Indiana; Shelbyville, Frankfort and Lexington in the state of Kentucky are franchised by TW-Indiana,LLc. Rockford, Illinois; Appleton, Franklin, Madison, Milwaukee, New Berlin and Park Place in the state of Wisconsin are franchised by Diamondback Management Corp. The other franchises are TW-Seymour, LLC (Seymour, Indiana );TW-Glasgow, Inc.( Glasgow, Kentucky ); TW-Bullitt, Inc.( Hillview, Kentucky ) and TW-Somerset, LLC (Somerset, Kentucky ).
As of December 29, 2002, the company has six licensed restaurants located outside the United States in England, Turkey, Egypt, Germany and Jordan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TUMBLEWEED INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TUMBLEWEED INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TUMBLEWEED INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TUMBLEWEED INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TUMBLEWEED INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tumbleweed Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tumbleweed Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tumbleweed Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tumbleweed Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tumbleweed Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TUMBLEWEED INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TUMBLEWEED INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TUMBLEWEED INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TUMBLEWEED INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TUMBLEWEED INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TUMBLEWEED INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tumbleweed Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tumbleweed Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tumbleweed Inc. Major Shareholders
Tumbleweed Inc. History
Tumbleweed Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tumbleweed Inc. Offices and Representations
Tumbleweed Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tumbleweed Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tumbleweed Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tumbleweed Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Tumbleweed Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tumbleweed Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tumbleweed Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tumbleweed Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tumbleweed Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tumbleweed Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tumbleweed Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tumbleweed Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?