- The report contains detailed information about TUI AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TUI AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TUI AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TUI AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TUI AG business.
About TUI AG
TUI AG provides tourism services worldwide.
TUI Travel PLC
TUI Travel PLC services approximately 30 million customers in 27 source markets with a portfolio of approximately 200 products and brands. Its business is structured into 4 sectors, including mainstream, specialist & emerging markets, activity and accommodation & destinations.
TUI Hotels & Resorts
This Sector includes hotel companies in which majority interests are held, joint ventures with local partners, companies in which a financial stake is held and hotels with management contracts.
Riu: Majority of the hotels are located in Spain, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
Grupotel: The Majorca-based Grupotel is a hotel chain in the Balearics, which offers apartments, aparthotels, and luxury resorts.
Robinson: Robinson is characterised by its professional sport, entertainment and event portfolio.
Iberotel: Iberotel hotels offer a level of comfort and dining options. Most of the premium hotels are located in Egypt and Turkey.
Grecotel: Its concept is based on traditional hotel management and focuses on cultural and environmental features.
Dorfhotels: Dorfhotels are located in Germany and Austria. Dorfhotels offer a range of activities for families and nature lovers.
aQi: Under the aQi hotel line, customers are offered holidays.
Toscana Resort Castelfalfi: It comprises 11 square kilometres of land in Tuscany, including a medieval village and a golf course.
The Cruises Sector comprises Hapag-Lloyd Kreuzfahrten and TUI Cruises.
Hapag-Lloyd Kreuzfahrten: Hamburg-based Hapag-Lloyd Kreuzfahrten GmbH operates four cruise ships in the market for premium cruises. Its portfolio focuses on lifestyle and expedition cruises for the German-speaking market.
TUI Cruises: It offers cruises to the German-speaking premium market with the vessel Mein Schiff.
In 2009, the company sold a majority stake in Container Shipping.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TUI AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TUI AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TUI AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TUI AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TUI AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TUI AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TUI AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TUI AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TUI AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TUI AG Industry Position Analysis
6. TUI AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TUI AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TUI AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TUI AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TUI AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TUI AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TUI AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TUI AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TUI AG Major Shareholders
TUI AG History
TUI AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TUI AG Offices and Representations
TUI AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TUI AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TUI AG Capital Market Snapshot
TUI AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
TUI AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TUI AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TUI AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TUI AG 1-year Stock Charts
TUI AG 5-year Stock Charts
TUI AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TUI AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TUI AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?