- The report contains detailed information about TUI Travel PLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TUI Travel PLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TUI Travel PLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TUI Travel PLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TUI Travel PLC business.
About TUI Travel PLC
TUI Travel PLC operates as an international leisure travel group in the United Kingdom.
This Sector includes the sale of flights, accommodation, car hire, transfers and excursions, in addition to package holidays within the mainstream segment of the leisure travel marketplace. It comprises vertically integrated tour operators, such as Thomson, First Choice and TUI Deutschland, within 158 countries, which as of December 31, 2006, consisted of 155 aircraft and 3,594 retail shops across the U.K., Ireland and Continental Europe.
Package holidays: This includes the sale of differentiated and exclusively available content, such as the Holiday Villages hotels and long-haul travel, in addition to more traditional package holidays.
Component: This includes the sale of flights, accommodation, car hire, transfers and excursions, either as separate components or together as part of a customer assembled package holiday.
The Central Europe division comprises the distribution and tour operator businesses in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and the Eastern European markets, as well as the operation of airlines.
The Northern Europe division comprises the distribution and tour operation businesses in the UK, Ireland and the Nordic countries, as well as the following airlines: TUIfly Nordic, Thomsonfly and First Choice Airways.
The Western Europe division comprises the distribution and tour operation businesses in France, the Netherlands and Belgium, as well as the following airlines: Corsairfly, Arkefly and Jetairfly, and a 40 per cent. stake in Jet4you.com.
This Sector operates in three segments, Destination, Premium and Lifestages and comprises specialist brands, such as Marmara, Sovereign and StudentCity.
The Destination segment comprises specialist brands across 11 source markets that have become market leaders to certain destinations out of the source markets in which they operate.
The Premium segment consists of a portfolio of five brands, including Hayes & Jarvis, Sovereign, Citalia and Meon, and these specialize in premium leisure travel experiences, across a range of destinations in Europe, Asia and the Caribbean.
The Lifestages segment consists of a portfolio of businesses, which focus on a particular customer demographic, such as the student travel and grey market travel segments of the leisure travel market.
This Sector comprises activity lifestyle travel companies and premium brands operating in three market segments, Marine, Adventure and Experiential, including Headwater, Sunsail, The Moorings, Exodus and Travcoa.
The Marine division includes First Choice Marine, which operates the yacht chartering brands of Sunsail and The Moorings, in addition to Sunsail Clubs and Inland Waterways (Crown Blue Line and Connoisseur).
The Adventure division consists of a portfolio of 17 adventure travel businesses, including First Choice Expedition Cruising, Exodus, Peregrine and Headwater.
The Experiential segment consists of six brands, such as Travcoa and TCS, that operate specialist escorted tours offering cultural and luxury escorted travel experiences for the U.S. source market.
Online Destination Services
The Online Destination Services Sector consists of incoming agencies which provide services such as guest assistance, transfers, excursions and roundtrips to the Enlarged Group and third party tour operators and their clients. This Sector also sells accommodation online to both consumers and businesses and provides specialized services to cruise lines and the management of meetings and incentives activities for corporate clients.
On April 15, 2009, TUI Travel PLC has agreed to create a joint venture with S-Group Capital Management to expand and develop its presence in the CIS countries. As part of the agreement, the companies would buy 75% in certain assets of Russian tour operator VKO Group and 75% in Ukrainian travel agency Voyage Kiev. In addition, the joint venture signed a letter of intent to buy 75% in Mostravel, a Turkey and Egypt destination specialist.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TUI TRAVEL PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TUI TRAVEL PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TUI TRAVEL PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TUI TRAVEL PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TUI TRAVEL PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TUI Travel PLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TUI Travel PLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TUI Travel PLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TUI Travel PLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TUI Travel PLC Industry Position Analysis
6. TUI TRAVEL PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TUI TRAVEL PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TUI TRAVEL PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TUI TRAVEL PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TUI TRAVEL PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TUI TRAVEL PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TUI Travel PLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TUI Travel PLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TUI Travel PLC Major Shareholders
TUI Travel PLC History
TUI Travel PLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TUI Travel PLC Offices and Representations
TUI Travel PLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TUI Travel PLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TUI Travel PLC Capital Market Snapshot
TUI Travel PLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
TUI Travel PLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TUI Travel PLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TUI Travel PLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TUI Travel PLC 1-year Stock Charts
TUI Travel PLC 5-year Stock Charts
TUI Travel PLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TUI Travel PLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TUI Travel PLC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?