- The report contains detailed information about TRB Systems International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TRB Systems International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TRB Systems International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TRB Systems International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TRB Systems International Inc. business.
About TRB Systems International Inc.
TRB Systems International Inc. focuses on manufacturing, marketing, and selling Uni-Set as a bike part maker. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Alenax Parts Mfr (Tianjin) Corp. (Alenax), the company develops, markets, and manufactures a line of Alenax- bicycles, including Alenax-Exercise Bicycle, Alenax -Electric Bicycle, and Alenax-Wheelchair (Alenax-Bicycles).
The companys products include NMTs bicycles, fitness/home trainers, and electric bicycles.
Alenax Bicycles: The companys main products are Alenax bicycles, which are able to provide with up and down pumping, or stepping action, similar to body's natural walking and running motion.
An Alenax with NMT bicycle has two main components, such as controller: this parts control the six-different pedaling motions of the multi- function bike; and Rear Hub: a dual ratcheting sprocket which is engaged by a drive chain.
The company offers five models of NMT- bicycles: Mountain Bike (MTB); Leisure Bike, BMX (Children); ATB (all-terrain); and Cross Trading -Bike.
The companys fitness/home trainers are a natural development of its experience with physical therapists using outdoor bike concept of the natural gait motion for their patients. They wanted a graded capability of ROM (Range of motion) in the stationary bike, as patients move from a narrow range of motion to a 360 degree, circular motion that they were accustomed to, in typical rehabilitative procedure. Versi-Trainer provides the following six different sets of exercises: alternate up and down pumping motion; simultaneous with both feet parallel to each other; bilateral-one foot pumps while the other foot rests motionless; one foot pumps 360 degrees while the other foot rests motionless; 360-degree rotation-conventional bike pedaling-opposed pedals; and parallel pedaling-360 degree rotation.
The Versi-Trainer allows individuals to exercise their abdominals, hips (lateral rotators), quadriceps, hamstrings, and gluteus (butt) muscles. All actions are performed in the correct biomechanical positions.
POWER+BIKE is an outdoor bike that uses the same up-down motion of all the NMT- bicycles but with the ability to, with the twist of the handle, become an electric bike with speed capability of 23 mph. POWER+BIKE is positioned, not specifically for the luxury market, which has three new entries this year Bricklin, Mercedes and Porsche.
The company intends to sell products through regional distributors, and has entered into license and distribution agreements with distributors in Japan, Indian, Nigeria, Benin, Canada, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Brazil, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan, and the United States.
TRB Systems International Inc. was incorporated in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRB SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRB SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRB SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRB SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRB SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TRB Systems International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TRB Systems International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TRB Systems International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TRB Systems International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TRB Systems International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRB SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRB SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRB SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRB SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRB SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRB SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TRB Systems International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TRB Systems International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TRB Systems International Inc. Major Shareholders
TRB Systems International Inc. History
TRB Systems International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TRB Systems International Inc. Offices and Representations
TRB Systems International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TRB Systems International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TRB Systems International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TRB Systems International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
TRB Systems International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TRB Systems International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TRB Systems International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TRB Systems International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TRB Systems International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TRB Systems International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TRB Systems International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TRB Systems International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?