- The report contains detailed information about Rosinter Restaurants Holding that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rosinter Restaurants Holding. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rosinter Restaurants Holding financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rosinter Restaurants Holding competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rosinter Restaurants Holding business.
About Rosinter Restaurants Holding
OJSC Rosinter Restaurants Holding, together with its subsidiaries, operates casual dining restaurants in Russia, the CIS, the Baltic States, and Central Europe. The company offers Italian, Japanese, American, and Russian cuisines under its proprietary brands IL Patio pizza pasta grill, Planet Sushi, American Bar and Grill, Cafe Des Artistes, Pechki-Lavochki, 1 2 3 Café, T.G.I. Fridays, Sibirskaya Korona, and Benihana. It also provides corporate catering solutions in various formats, including cafeteria and fine-dining restaurant for various events, such as banquets, cocktail parties, coffee breaks, and birthday parties. As of May 31, 2010, the company operated 353 outlets, including 97 franchised restaurants. In addition, OJSC Rosinter Restaurants Holding, through a joint venture with Whitbread Plc, developing the Costa Coffee chain in Russia that operates 21 coffee shops. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Moscow, the Russian Federation. OJSC Rosinter Restaurants Holding is a subsidiary of RIG Restaurants Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROSINTER RESTAURANTS HOLDING COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROSINTER RESTAURANTS HOLDING BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROSINTER RESTAURANTS HOLDING SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROSINTER RESTAURANTS HOLDING FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROSINTER RESTAURANTS HOLDING COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rosinter Restaurants Holding Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rosinter Restaurants Holding and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rosinter Restaurants Holding and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rosinter Restaurants Holding Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rosinter Restaurants Holding Industry Position Analysis
6. ROSINTER RESTAURANTS HOLDING NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROSINTER RESTAURANTS HOLDING EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROSINTER RESTAURANTS HOLDING ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROSINTER RESTAURANTS HOLDING IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROSINTER RESTAURANTS HOLDING PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROSINTER RESTAURANTS HOLDING VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Major Shareholders
Rosinter Restaurants Holding History
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Offices and Representations
Rosinter Restaurants Holding SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Capital Market Snapshot
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rosinter Restaurants Holding 1-year Stock Charts
Rosinter Restaurants Holding 5-year Stock Charts
Rosinter Restaurants Holding vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rosinter Restaurants Holding vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rosinter Restaurants Holding Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?