- The report contains detailed information about Parks! America, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Parks! America, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Parks! America, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Parks! America, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Parks! America, Inc. business.
About Parks! America, Inc.
Parks! America, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of local and regional theme parks and attractions in the United States.
The company has two wholly owned subsidiaries include Wild Animal Safari, Inc., which owns and operates the Wild Animal Safari theme park in Pine Mountain, Georgia; and Wild Animal, Inc. that operates and owns the Wild Animal Safari theme park in Strafford, Missouri.
Wild Animal Safari The Georgia Park
Wild Animal - Georgia owns and operates the Georgia Park in Pine Mountain, Georgia. The Georgia Park is situated within a 200-acre portion of a 500-acre plot that is owned by Wild Animal Georgia. It is home to approximately 900 animals from 6 continents. In addition to the animal environments, the Georgia Park contains a gift shop, an ice cream parlor, an arcade, a picnic and group recreation area, lakes, a pavilion and concession stands. The company sells food and beverages in its restaurant, and gift items from the gift shop to include shirts and hats, specialty items, educational books and toys about animals of the world, other toys, authentic gifts from various continents (ostrich eggs, hides and skins) and other family oriented items. It also operates a Noble Romans Pizza franchise and a Tuscanos Italian Subs franchise at the Georgia Park. Also within the Georgia Park is the companys reptile house, located next to its petting zoo, featuring wildlife specimens that are native to Georgia, re-created in natural settings.
Wild Animal Safari The Missouri Park
The Missouri Park is situated in Strafford, Missouri on 255 acres of land located 12 miles east of Springfield. Visitors to the Missouri Park are able to observe, photograph, and feed the animals from their own cars as they drive. Some animals are contained in special fenced-in areas within natural habitats. Other animals are located in a traditional zoo-like atmosphere. In addition, the park offers a gift shop, a food and beverage area and a petting zoo.
The company competes with Callaway Gardens.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PARKS! AMERICA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PARKS! AMERICA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PARKS! AMERICA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PARKS! AMERICA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PARKS! AMERICA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Parks! America, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Parks! America, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Parks! America, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Parks! America, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Parks! America, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PARKS! AMERICA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PARKS! AMERICA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PARKS! AMERICA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PARKS! AMERICA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PARKS! AMERICA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PARKS! AMERICA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Parks! America, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Parks! America, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Parks! America, Inc. Major Shareholders
Parks! America, Inc. History
Parks! America, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Parks! America, Inc. Offices and Representations
Parks! America, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Parks! America, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Parks! America, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Parks! America, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Parks! America, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Parks! America, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Parks! America, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Parks! America, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Parks! America, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Parks! America, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Parks! America, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Parks! America, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?