- The report contains detailed information about Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. business.
About Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc.
Gyrodyne Company of America, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the investment in and the acquisition, ownership, and management of a portfolio medical office and industrial properties; and development of industrial and residential properties.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had 100% ownership in 3 medical office parks consisting of approximately 130,000 rentable square feet. Its tenants include unrelated entities with an emphasis on medical office parks and properties.
Flowerfield Industrial Park
The company owns a 68 acre site called Flowerfield, which is located in St. James on the north shore of Suffolk County, Long Island, New York. The property has 127,062 square feet of rental space and has 51 tenants.
Port Jefferson Professional Park
The company also owns a professional office park, which consists of 10 buildings located in Port Jefferson Station on the north shore of Suffolk County, Long Island, New York. The property has 39,329 square feet of rental space and 21 tenants.
Cortlandt Medical Center
In addition, the company owns a medical office park which consists of 5 buildings located in Cortlandt Manor, New York. The property has 30,263 square feet of rental space and 13 tenants.
Fairfax Medical Center
The companys Fairfax Medical Center is located in Fairfax, Virginia. It consists of 2 office buildings which are situated on 3.5 acres with 57,621 square feet of rentable space.
The company has elected to be taxed as a REIT under Sections 856 through 860 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. As a REIT, the company generally distributes approximately 90% of its net taxable income and would not be subject to federal income tax on income that it distributes to its stockholders.
Gyrodyne Company of America, Inc. was founded in 1946.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GYRODYNE CO. OF AMERICA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GYRODYNE CO. OF AMERICA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GYRODYNE CO. OF AMERICA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GYRODYNE CO. OF AMERICA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GYRODYNE CO. OF AMERICA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GYRODYNE CO. OF AMERICA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GYRODYNE CO. OF AMERICA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GYRODYNE CO. OF AMERICA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GYRODYNE CO. OF AMERICA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GYRODYNE CO. OF AMERICA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GYRODYNE CO. OF AMERICA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Major Shareholders
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. History
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Offices and Representations
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gyrodyne Co. of America Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?