- The report contains detailed information about PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S business.
About PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S operates a national stadium primarily for foot ball game operations in Copenhagen, Denmark. The company arranges sport and entertainment events, such as boxing, tennis games, football matches and conferences, concerts, after-parties, and private and company parties. It also provides ticketing solutions to organizers of cultural events; and operates holiday centers and water parks, as well as holiday camps. The company was founded in 1992 as Football Club Copenhagen A/S and changed its name to PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S in 1999. The company is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PARKEN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT A/S COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PARKEN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT A/S BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PARKEN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT A/S SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PARKEN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT A/S FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PARKEN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT A/S COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Industry Position Analysis
6. PARKEN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT A/S NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PARKEN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT A/S EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PARKEN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT A/S ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DENMARK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PARKEN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT A/S IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PARKEN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT A/S PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PARKEN SPORT & ENTERTAINMENT A/S VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Major Shareholders
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S History
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Offices and Representations
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Capital Market Snapshot
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S 1-year Stock Charts
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S 5-year Stock Charts
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PARKEN Sport & Entertainment A/S Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?