- The report contains detailed information about Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited business.
About Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited operates as a sports and entertainment media company in China. The company produces and sells advertising time and space on broadcast and print distribution platforms and outdoor billboards; sells produced television programs; and provides advertising services.
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated Advertising and Broadcasting.
This segment plans, creates, and places advertising for Web sites, television, print media, radio, campus billboards, and outdoor media, as well as online advertising sales and its below-the-line marketing services.
This segment engages in the sale of advertising and the consulting on content for and the distribution of its programming through television and radio channels, as well as the new media mobile value-added services it provides to mobile phone users in China.
The company has an agreement with CSI Sports to acquire the rights for their library and Fight Sports channel in China. CSI Sports is a distributor of Fight Sports programming to sports networks around the globe, and reaches approximately 50 channels in approximately 100 countries. CSI Sports has rights to high profile fight programming, such as HBOs Championship Boxing, Ultimate Fighting Championship, World Extreme Cagefighting, and both BodogFIGHT and K-1, which are mixed martial arts programs. CSI Sports is the owner of the fight library with various fight programs worldwide, including mixed martial arts, championship boxing, kickboxing, martial arts and specialty fight programs. The company has Chinese language rights across all platforms for the UEFA Europa Cup.
During 2009, the company had a strategic partnership with China Radio Internationals advertising agent, under which it had the rights to sell advertising for and the right to provide content to China Radio Internationals EasyFM 91.5 of Beijing. It also had the rights to sell advertising for and the rights to provide content to various radio channels of the Guangdong Peoples Radio Station, including Channel FM103.6, serving Guangzhou and the northern and eastern parts of the Guangdong Province, Channel FM90.0, serving the western part of the Guangdong Province, and Channel FM107.7, serving the entire province with a focus on the Pearl River Delta region. Through its affiliated entity, Beijing Century Media Advertising Co., Ltd., or Century Media Advertising, the company also obtained the rights to sell advertising for Sports Channel FM94.0 of Shanghai, Channel FM96.6 of Wuhan and 11 other radio channels throughout Hubei province. Through its agreements with Easy, the Guangdong Peoples Radio Station, and other radio channels throughout China, reached an audience of 125 million people.
Mobile interactive service
The company operates its wireless mobile value-added new media service platforms nationwide through its affiliate entity Beijing Mobile Interactive Co., Ltd. (M-in). M-ins range of mobile capabilities includes wireless application protocol, or WAP, short message service text messaging (SMS), multimedia messaging service (MMS), interactive voice response (IVR), JAVA-based software applications, including online gaming, and color ring back tone, which are supported by various major mobile telecommunication operators in China.
The companys mobile value-added services also enable television and radio show viewers and listeners to participate in and interact with the shows through text messaging and other interactive means.
The company involves in structuring, financing, and executing feature film production and film marketing deals through its investment in Xinhua Media Entertainment. The company works with premier Hollywood film producers on projects that have the potential to qualify as co-productions in China or films that can be licensed and marketed in China. Its film slate includes The Spy Next Door starring Jackie Chan, More Than a Game starring Lebron James, and Inseparable starring two time Academy Award winner Kevin Spacey. The Spy Next Door was released in China in March 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XINHUA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XINHUA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XINHUA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XINHUA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XINHUA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. XINHUA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XINHUA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XINHUA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XINHUA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XINHUA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XINHUA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Major Shareholders
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited History
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Offices and Representations
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Xinhua Sports & Entertainment Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?