- The report contains detailed information about Olympic Entertainment Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Olympic Entertainment Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Olympic Entertainment Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Olympic Entertainment Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Olympic Entertainment Group business.
About Olympic Entertainment Group
Olympic Entertainment Group AS, operating under the brand name Olympic Casino, provides casino entertainment services. The company operates slot and table casinos, and casino bars at its casinos. It also offers hotel, catering, bar, and foreign exchange services, as well as Internet solutions. As of December 31, 2009, Olympic Entertainment Group had 66 casinos, including 18 in Estonia, 21 in Latvia, 10 in Lithuania, 5 in Belarus, 8 in Poland, 2 in Romania, and 2 in Slovakia. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Olympic Entertainment Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Olympic Entertainment Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Olympic Entertainment Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Olympic Entertainment Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Olympic Entertainment Group Industry Position Analysis
6. OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ESTONIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Olympic Entertainment Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Olympic Entertainment Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Olympic Entertainment Group Major Shareholders
Olympic Entertainment Group History
Olympic Entertainment Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Olympic Entertainment Group Offices and Representations
Olympic Entertainment Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Olympic Entertainment Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Olympic Entertainment Group Capital Market Snapshot
Olympic Entertainment Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Olympic Entertainment Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Olympic Entertainment Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Olympic Entertainment Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Olympic Entertainment Group 1-year Stock Charts
Olympic Entertainment Group 5-year Stock Charts
Olympic Entertainment Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Olympic Entertainment Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Olympic Entertainment Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?