- The report contains detailed information about Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. business.
About Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc.
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development, production, and distribution of feature film, television, home video, and digital media production.
The company classifies its businesses into three major divisions: Camelot Film and Media Group; Camelot Studio Group; and Camelot Production Services Group.
CAMELOT FILM AND MEDIA GROUP
The Camelot Film and Media Group consists principally of feature film, television, home video, and digital media production and distribution.
Camelot Films: Camelot Films is home to its Camelot Production Model (CPM). The CPM provides for multiple feature films to be produced in annualized schedules known as Slates. The CPM incorporates the basic features, including financial transparency, full time employment, stock ownership, and revenue sharing.
Camelot Features: A traditional production company, Camelot Features offers script development, packaging services, co-productions, and through Camelot Production Services Group financial structuring. Camelot Features is developing a slate of small to mid-range budget features.
Camelot Television Group: The new addition to the Camelot family, Camelot Television Group intends to be active in pilot production, series development, providing show running services, and transitioning television programming into syndication.
Camelot Urban Entertainment: Camelot Urban Entertainment is developing, producing, and distributing entertainment targeted at the urban marketplace.
Camelot Latin Entertainment: The companys Camelot Latin Entertainment division intends to develop, produce, and distribute entertainment targeted at the Latin marketplace. It intends to produce features, television, documentaries, music, and live events. The division also intends to establish production company incubators to assist new production entities.
Ferris Wheel Films: Ferris Wheel Films is its family entertainment division, concentrating specifically on entertainment product suitable for various ages and especially directed at families.
Camelot Gaming: Camelot Gaming intends to focus on acquiring, developing, producing, and distributing 2D and 3D games, interactive gaming, and other formats, including VOD gaming and Internet gaming. The division also intends to develop games based on television shows and television shows based on games. Camelot Gaming also intends to develop new forms of digital media based on games.
Camelot Digital Entertainment: Camelot Digital Entertainment intends to focus on content and the digital delivery systems, including cell phones, portable email devices, Internet phones, MP3 players, Internet, Internet 2, and wireless applications which would deliver the content to consumers.
Camelot Distribution Group: Camelot Distribution Group intends to be responsible for various distribution activities of the company, including film, television, and digital media productions. This division intends to handle domestic, international, theatrical, DVD, cable, satellite, ancillary markets, network television, syndication, direct distribution, wireless distribution, PPV, VOD, and digital downloads.
CAMELOT STUDIO GROUP
The Camelot Studio Group consists principally of site acquisition, design, development, and operation of Camelot Studio locations domestically and internationally. The division has three sub-divisions, including Camelot Development Group, LLC; Camelot Studio Operations; and Camelot Studio Financial Group.
Camelot Development Group: The companys Camelot Development Group division is responsible for property acquisition, studio development, entitlements, project design, project financing, site management, and acquisition of existing studios.
Camelot Studio Operations: Camelot Studio Operations responsibility is to oversee the operation of the physical studios. This division would identify and retain experienced studio operators for each site and identify potential revenue sources.
Camelot Studio Financial Group: This division intends to be responsible for identifying and securing fiscal resources, both public and private, for the Camelot Studio G
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. History
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?