- The report contains detailed information about International Game Technology that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Game Technology. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Game Technology financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Game Technology competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Game Technology business.
About International Game Technology
International Game Technology engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of electronic gaming equipment and systems products.
The company operates in two business segments, North America and International. The North America segment consists of operations in the U.S. and Canada; and International segment operates in other jurisdictions of the world.
The company provides electronic gaming equipment and systems, as well as licensing, services, and component parts.
The company offers video and physical reel slot machines. Its advanced video platform (AVP) machines are designed to support server-based gaming networks. The machine configurations include stand-alone casino-style slot machines that determine the game play outcome at the machine, known as Class III in tribal jurisdictions; wide area progressive jackpot systems with linked machines across various casinos; and central determination system machines connected to a central server that determines the game outcome, encompassing video lottery terminals used in government-sponsored applications and electronic or video bingo machines known as Class II in tribal jurisdictions.
The company also offers multi-player community-style configurations with a common display. Its electronic table games include live dealer hosted configurations with digital cards and live chips or virtual chips/electronic credits, as well as a virtual platform that a slot game, providing table-like gaming for slot only or limited table jurisdictions. Its international gaming machines include amusement with prize games.
The companys systems products include applications for casino management, customer relationship marketing (CRM), server-based games, and player management. Its casino management solutions include integrated modules for machine accounting, patron management, cage and table accounting, ticket-in/ticket-out, bonusing, and table game automation. Its CRM solution features integrated marketing and business intelligence modules that provide analytical, predictive, and management tools. Its server-based solutions enable game delivery to slot machines, computers, mobile phones, tablets, and other networked devices. In 2010, the company installed the first floor-wide version of its sbX Experience Management system at the Las Vegas ARIA Resort and Casino at City Center.
The company develops video-reel and poker games, as well as improvements for its classic spinning-reel games, such as multi-line, and multi-coin configurations. It builds on its traditional game development with customization for video lottery, CDS, Class II, and international markets.
In 2010, the company released improved multi-layer display (MLD) spinning-reel games featuring curved reels that shake, wobble, and bounce. MLD technology is used to create virtual spinning reels that mimic the look, feel, and sound of mechanical reels. MLD technology advancements were incorporated into Double Jeweled 7s and Blackbeards Double Doubloons games, as well as the Triple Red Hot 7s MLD tournament game.
The company also launched Siberian Storm, Three Kings, and Figaro with features, such as Connected Lines, Split Symbols, and Progressive Free Games. It released the big-screen Center Stage Series, delivering cinema-style entertainment to players, as well as game and hardware flexibility to operators. It is offering with its brand Wheel of Fortune, new experiences, including Wheel of Fortune Secret Spins, featuring its tilting Reel Wheel, and Wheel of Fortune Reel MultiPLAY, which gives players the chance at four consecutive wheel spins.
In 2010, other gaming operations released included The Amazing Race, Top Dollar Reel MultiPLAY, Megabucks Multi-Level Progressives, Crystal Fortunes, House of 9 Dragons, Bombs Away, and Star Wars Droid Hunt. It is developed Center Stage releases, such as American Idol, Wheel of Fortune Triple Spin, Wheel of Fortune Experience 2, and The Dark Knight. M-P Series Triple Towers Horse Racing was also introduced. New video poker games developed included Ultimate X Poker, with exciting multipliers and Super Star Poker.
The company operates in the U.S. and Canada. Its international operations located in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); Mexico and South/Central America (LatAmerica); Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific (AsiaPac); and the United Kingdom.
The companys competitors include Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Bally Technologies, Inc., and WMS Industries, Inc.
International Game Technology was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Game Technology Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Game Technology and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Game Technology and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Game Technology Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Game Technology Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Game Technology Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Game Technology Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Game Technology Major Shareholders
International Game Technology History
International Game Technology Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Game Technology Offices and Representations
International Game Technology SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Game Technology Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Game Technology Capital Market Snapshot
International Game Technology Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
International Game Technology Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Game Technology Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Game Technology Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Game Technology 1-year Stock Charts
International Game Technology 5-year Stock Charts
International Game Technology vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Game Technology vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Game Technology Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?