- The report contains detailed information about HAZ Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for HAZ Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The HAZ Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes HAZ Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of HAZ Holdings, Inc. business.
About HAZ Holdings, Inc.
Haz Holdings, Inc. engages in the ownership, operation, management, development, renovation and repositioning of hotel properties in the United States and Canada.
The company owns three mid-scale, full-service business hotels under the brand names Hotel Marquis & Suites and Marquis Inn & Suites.
Hotel Marquis Intercontinental Airport Hotel (Hotel Marquis IAH), Houston TX is a 174-room full-service hotel. Hotel Marquis IAH has a full-service restaurant, The Woods, which can seat 110 guests, a full service lounge, RJ Lounge, which holds another 100 lounge guests and offers dancing, pool tables and a relaxing atmosphere for hotel and local guests to enjoy. Hotel Marquis IAH has four conference rooms and can a hold total of 300 people for conferences, an Olympic size swimming pool, a tennis court, business centre, fitness room, along with other various amenities.
Marquis Inn & Suites in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada comprises 30 suites and a 70-unit RV Park catering to budget minded guests. It also contains a gas station.
Hotel Marquis Airport in San Antonio, Texas, a six-story, 203-room hotel situated on a 4-acre property. It has 2 conference rooms, a business center, fitness room and an outdoor swimming pool.
The company's wholly-owned subsidiaries include: Mortgage and Financial Institute, LLC, a mortgage brokerage company specializing in commercial and residential lending in Washington and Alaska; Nationwide Hotel Management, LLC, a hotel management company; KB Realty Group International LLC, a commercial and residential real estate sales company; Evergreen Sound Construction, LLC, a commercial and residential development company; and DoTravelDeals.com, a global travel booking engine.
The companys affiliates include Air France; Allied Tours; American Tours; Central Parking; China Airlines; Christ in Youth; Continental Airlines; Dannee's Inc; Dollar Thrifty Rental; EF Education; Expedia.com; Global Sante; Hotel Beds; Hotel.com; Royal Carribean Cruise; Southern Pacific; Turico Holidays; and Trans Hotel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HAZ HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HAZ HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HAZ HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HAZ HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HAZ HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. HAZ Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of HAZ Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of HAZ Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. HAZ Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. HAZ Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HAZ HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HAZ HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HAZ HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HAZ HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HAZ HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HAZ HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
HAZ Holdings, Inc. History
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
HAZ Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
HAZ Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
HAZ Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
HAZ Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
HAZ Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
HAZ Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?