- The report contains detailed information about GREM USA, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GREM USA, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GREM USA, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GREM USA, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GREM USA, Inc. business.
About GREM USA, Inc.
GREM USA, a development stage company, engages in the design and manufacture of custom hand-made and mass-produced electric and acoustic guitars, amplifiers, and accessories.
Products and Services
The company has developed five prototypes that are in production.
Free Radical: Free Radical is a double cutaway design with a locking Floyd Rose vibrato bridge. The body is constructed of a solid Honduras mahogany back with a carved, book matched purple heart top. The neck is made of koa wood with a Brazilian rosewood fret board and pearl dot inlays.
The Grem Reaper: The Grem Reaper is a takeoff of a familiar design and is given a wild twist and facelift.
Grem's Uppercut: Grem's Uppercut is the companys version of a time proven traditional solid body, except this model is acoustically chambered under a maple wood cap. The neck is 3 piece construction with woods ranging from purple heart, maple and cherry, to goncolo, alves and satinwood. Fretboards are cochen rosewood, maple, ebony or purple heart.
Grem's SPECIAL EDITION, also called the SE-101: The SE-101 is another version of a classic design, except the company has shrunk the scale to 24.62 inches, and added soapbars to the middle and neck positions. With the 3 way switch, the tonal variation is incredible, from bright twang to dirty P 90 blues. This guitar is suitable for slide, rock, country or whatever the customers fingers like and the shorter scale makes for vibrato and bends. The mahogany and purple heart hardwoods keep the tone as chimey and clear as 25 1/2 inches scale instrument.
Grem's Standard: Grem's Standard is a double cutaway, solid body electric guitar with a 24 fret, 25 1/2 inch scale neck, 2 inch thick contoured body with fret across. It has two humbucking pickups, and a genuine Floyd Rose double locking vibrato system.
Proposed Accessory Items
In addition to its custom handmade guitars, the company intends to offer consumers related accessory items, including guitar straps, picks, footrests, cases, speakers, amplifiers and stands, which are intended to be custom made from its facility.
GREM USA was formerly known as Premier Axium ASP, Inc., and changed its name to Core Solutions, Inc. in 2003; to Sunshine Ventures, Inc. in May 2003; to Christine's Precious Petals, Inc. in June 2003; and to Global Business Marketing, Inc. in August 2003. Further, the company changed its name to GREM USA in December 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREM USA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREM USA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREM USA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREM USA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREM USA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GREM USA, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GREM USA, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GREM USA, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GREM USA, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GREM USA, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GREM USA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREM USA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREM USA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREM USA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREM USA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREM USA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GREM USA, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GREM USA, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GREM USA, Inc. Major Shareholders
GREM USA, Inc. History
GREM USA, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GREM USA, Inc. Offices and Representations
GREM USA, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GREM USA, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GREM USA, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GREM USA, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
GREM USA, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GREM USA, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GREM USA, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GREM USA, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GREM USA, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GREM USA, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GREM USA, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GREM USA, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?