- The report contains detailed information about International Speedway Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Speedway Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Speedway Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Speedway Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Speedway Corp. business.
About International Speedway Corp.
International Speedway Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, promotes motorsports themed entertainment activities in the United States. As of November 30, 2009, the company owned and operated 13 motorsports entertainment facilities, including Daytona International Speedway in Florida; Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama; Michigan International Speedway in Michigan; Richmond International Raceway in Virginia; Auto Club Speedway of Southern California in California; Kansas Speedway in Kansas; Chicagoland Speedway in Illinois; Phoenix International Raceway in Arizona; Homestead-Miami Speedway in Florida; Martinsville Speedway in Virginia; Darlington Raceway in South Carolina; Watkins Glen International in New York; and Route 66 Raceway in Illinois. In addition, the company promotes motorsports activities in Montreal, Quebec, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Stock-Car Montreal.
In 2009, the company's motorsports entertainment facilities promoted approximately 100 stock car, open wheel, sports car, truck, motorcycle and other racing events, including: 21 National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) Sprint Cup Series events; 16 NASCAR Nationwide Series events; 10 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series events; five Indy Racing League (IRL) IndyCar Series events; one National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) POWERade drag racing event; six Grand American Road Racing Association (Grand American) events, including the premier sports car endurance event in the United States, the Rolex 24 at Daytona; and various other prestigious stock car, sports car, open wheel, and motorcycle events.
The company's business consists principally of promoting racing events at these motorsports entertainment facilities, which have approximately one million grandstand seats and 530 suites. The company owns Americrown Service Corporation (Americrown), which provides catering, concessions, and merchandise sales and service at certain of its motorsports entertainment facilities. The company also owns and operates the Motor Racing Network, Inc. radio network, or MRN Radio, independent motorsports radio network in terms of event programming, and the Daytona 500 EXperienceThe Ultimate Motorsports Attraction, a motorsports themed entertainment complex and the Official Attraction of NASCAR.
The company's motorsports themed event operations consist principally of racing events at major motorsports entertainment facilities, which include providing catering, merchandise and food concessions at motorsports entertainment facilities that host NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events except for catering and food concessions at Chicagoland Speedway (Chicagoland) and Route 66 Raceway (Route 66). The company's other operations include the Daytona 500 EXperience motorsports entertainment complex, MRN Radio, the company's 50.0 percent equity investment in the joint venture SMISC, LLC (SMISC), which conducts business through a wholly owned subsidiary Motorsports Authentics, LLC, and certain other activities.
In addition to events sanctioned by NASCAR, in 2009, the company promoted other stock car, open wheel, sports car, motorcycle, and go-kart racing events sanctioned by the American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association, the American Motorcyclist Association, AMA Pro Racing, the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA), the American Sportbike Racing Association Championship Cup Series (CCS), the Federation International de LAutomobile, the Federation International Motocycliste, Grand American, Historic Grand Prix, Historic Sportscar Racing, IRL, NHRA, the Porsche Club of America, the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association, Team Demo Association, the United States Auto Club (USAC), and the World Karting Association.
Food, Beverage and Merchandise Operations
The company conducts, either through operations of the particular facility or through certain wholly owned subsidiaries operating under the name Americrown, souvenir merchandising operations, food and beverage concession operations, and catering services, both in suites and chalets, for customers at each of its motorsports entertainment facilities with the ex
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Speedway Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Speedway Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Speedway Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Speedway Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Speedway Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Speedway Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Speedway Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Speedway Corp. Major Shareholders
International Speedway Corp. History
International Speedway Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Speedway Corp. Offices and Representations
International Speedway Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Speedway Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Speedway Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
International Speedway Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
International Speedway Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Speedway Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Speedway Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Speedway Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
International Speedway Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
International Speedway Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Speedway Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Speedway Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?