- The report contains detailed information about GHN Agrispan Holding Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GHN Agrispan Holding Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GHN Agrispan Holding Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GHN Agrispan Holding Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GHN Agrispan Holding Company business.
About GHN Agrispan Holding Company
GHN Agrispan Holding Company, through its subsidiaries, engages in catering service and canteen sales businesses. The company also engages in the sale and distribution of agricultural products, such as fresh fruits, vegetables, and dry food products in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company cooks and supplies traditional Chinese meals. It offers two types of group catering services and frozen lunch boxes. Its target market is mainly factory workers, white-collar workers, as well as the staff and customers in department stores, shopping malls and, for frozen lunch boxes, supermarkets.
For customers that have basic cooking facilities, the company arranges for cooks and staff to complete the final cooking process of the semi-finished foods made in its central kitchen. It provides catering services to HengAn International Group and Laiya Department Store.
For customers that dont have basic cooking facilities, it cooks foods according to their pre-orders in its distribution center. The company provides such catering services to Everbright Bank and Qidian Trade Corporation. Its customers also include companies in the Xiamen Torch (Xiangan) Industrial Zone. It served various types of foods, including set meal, dim sum and noodles.
Frozen Lunch Boxes: The company provides two types of frozen lunch boxes, set meal package and single item.
The company offers agricultural products. It also engages in the trading and plantation businesses. At its base of 257.65 acres located in Zhuba farm, Xiangan District, Xiamen City, the company entered into sub-contract agreements with the existing farmers to plant lettuce, long beans, kidney beans, sweet corn and other crops. The company also leased an additional 82.9 acres of farmland in Yuzhong County, Gansu Province and entered into sub-contract agreements with the existing farmers of the farmland to grow various fruits.
The companys major customer is Xiamen Da Feng Hang Trading Co. Ltd.
The companys suppliers include Xiamen Lvxinyuan Trading Ltd.; Nanjing Gusheng Rice Ltd.; Xiamen Good Year Dongmiye Ltd.; Xiamen Lvlianchang Trading Ltd.; Xiamen Shengzhou Vegetable Oil Ltd.; Xiamen Xinlongshan Grain Oil Ltd.; Xiamen Yinxiang Food Ltd.; Xiamen Boshan Food Ltd.; Xiamen Huangjinxiang Flld Ltd.; Xiamen Yongjiaxin Trading Ltd.; Xiamen Xinlongzhu Trading Ltd.; Xiamen Anruijie Environmental Project Ltd.; Xiamen Liangfeng Trading Ltd.; and Xiamen Yikang Food Ltd.
The companys competitors mainly include international foreign food distribution service suppliers, such as Sodexo.
GHN Agrispan Holding Company was incorporated in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GHN AGRISPAN HOLDING COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GHN AGRISPAN HOLDING COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GHN AGRISPAN HOLDING COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GHN AGRISPAN HOLDING COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GHN AGRISPAN HOLDING COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GHN Agrispan Holding Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GHN Agrispan Holding Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GHN Agrispan Holding Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GHN Agrispan Holding Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GHN Agrispan Holding Company Industry Position Analysis
6. GHN AGRISPAN HOLDING COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GHN AGRISPAN HOLDING COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GHN AGRISPAN HOLDING COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GHN AGRISPAN HOLDING COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GHN AGRISPAN HOLDING COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GHN AGRISPAN HOLDING COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Major Shareholders
GHN Agrispan Holding Company History
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Offices and Representations
GHN Agrispan Holding Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Capital Market Snapshot
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GHN Agrispan Holding Company 1-year Stock Charts
GHN Agrispan Holding Company 5-year Stock Charts
GHN Agrispan Holding Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GHN Agrispan Holding Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GHN Agrispan Holding Company Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?