- The report contains detailed information about Gaylord Entertainment Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gaylord Entertainment Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gaylord Entertainment Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gaylord Entertainment Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gaylord Entertainment Co. business.
About Gaylord Entertainment Co.
Gaylord Entertainment Company operates as a hospitality company focusing on the group meetings and conventions sector of the lodging market.
The companys operations are organized into following principal business segments: Hospitality, which includes its hotel operations; and Opry and Attractions, which includes its Nashville attractions and assets related to the Grand Ole Opry.
The Hospitality segment includes its Gaylord branded hotels, consisting of the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee (Gaylord Opryland); the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center near Orlando, Florida (Gaylord Palms); the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center near Dallas, Texas (Gaylord Texan); and the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center near Washington D.C. (Gaylord National). It also owns and operates the Radisson Hotel at Opryland in Nashville, Tennessee.
Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center Nashville, Tennessee: Gaylord Opryland is a convention destination in the United States. Designed with gardens and atrium areas, the resort is situated on approximately 172 acres in the Opryland complex. Gaylord Opryland has various themed restaurants, retail outlets, and a full-service spa with 27,000 square feet of space and 12 treatment rooms. It also serves as a destination resort for vacationers due to its proximity to the Grand Ole Opry, the General Jackson Showboat, the Gaylord Springs Golf Links (Gaylords 18-hole championship golf course), and other attractions in the Nashville area. Gaylord Opryland has 2,881 signature guest rooms, four ballrooms with approximately 127,000 square feet, 111 banquet/meeting rooms, and total meeting, exhibit and pre-function space of approximately 600,000 square feet.
Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center Kissimmee, Florida: Gaylord Palms has 1,406 signature guest rooms, 3 ballrooms with approximately 76,000 square feet, 76 banquet/meeting rooms, and total meeting, exhibit, and pre-function space of approximately 400,000 square feet. The resort is situated on a 65-acre site in Osceola County, Florida. Gaylord Palms has various themed restaurants, retail outlets, and a full-service spa, with 20,000 square feet of space and 25 treatment rooms. Hotel guests also have golf privileges at the Falcons Fire Golf Club, located a half-mile from the property.
Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center Grapevine, Texas: Gaylord Texan is situated on approximately 85 acres. The hotel features an atrium, 1,511 signature guest rooms, 3 ballrooms with approximately 85,000 square feet, 70 banquet/meeting rooms, and total meeting, exhibit, and pre-function space of approximately 400,000 square feet. The property also includes themed restaurants, retail outlets, and a full-service spa with 25,000 square feet of space and 12 treatment rooms. Guests also have access to the adjacent Cowboys Golf Club. It has the Glass Cactus entertainment complex, an approximately 39,000 square feet venue with a performance stage, dance floor, and a two-story outdoor deck, on land it owns adjacent to the hotel.
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center Prince Georges County, Maryland: Gaylord National is situated on approximately 42 acres of land located on the Potomac River in Prince Georges County, Maryland, eight miles south of Washington, D.C. The hotel has 1,996 signature guest rooms, 4 ballrooms with approximately 103,000 square feet, 82 conference and breakout rooms, and total meeting, exhibit and pre-function space of approximately 470,000 square feet. The hotel complex includes an 18-story glass atrium, a 20,000 square foot spa and fitness center with 12 treatment rooms, and entertainment options, such as restaurants, shops, and a two-story rooftop nightclub.
Radisson Hotel at Opryland: The company also owns and operates the Radisson Hotel at Opryland, a Radisson franchise hotel, which is located across the street from Gaylord Opryland. The hotel has 303 rooms and approximately 14,000 square feet of meeting space.
Opry and Attractions Segment
The Opry and Attractions segment owns and operates various attractions i
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gaylord Entertainment Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gaylord Entertainment Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gaylord Entertainment Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gaylord Entertainment Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gaylord Entertainment Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Major Shareholders
Gaylord Entertainment Co. History
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Offices and Representations
Gaylord Entertainment Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gaylord Entertainment Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Gaylord Entertainment Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Gaylord Entertainment Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gaylord Entertainment Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gaylord Entertainment Co. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?