- The report contains detailed information about Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Exercise For Life Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. business.
About Exercise For Life Systems, Inc.
Exercise for Life Systems, Inc. operates personal fitness training centers in and around the Lake Norman area of Charlotte, North Carolina. The companys clients range in age from approximately 12 to 91. Its full-service personal fitness training center is located in Cornelius, North Carolina.
Products and Services
The companys fitness operations provide a platform for the delivery of value-added services to its fitness, wellness, and weight loss-conscious clients.
Personal Training: The company offers fee-based personal training services with professionally certified personal trainers on staff. New clients are also offered a first work-out with a personal trainer as a first step toward fitness at the beginning of their training. Personal training package services are also offered separately, giving customers a range of personal training options at the point of sale and beyond. It also offers a maintenance program after a client has completed a personal training package.
Supplements: The company sells certain supplements which are scientifically-advanced formulas designed to give the body the maximum use from vitamins and minerals. They are a combination of plant-derived bioflavonoid, known as oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC's). Its supplements use an isotonic formula to speed nutrients to the body where they are needed.
Nutrition and Weight Management Program: The company offers a nutrition and exercise program customized to an individuals unique metabolism. This program combines meal plans, grocery lists, recipes, meal replacement bars, and meal replacement shakes to offer a weight management program to its clients. This allows for the integration into a lifestyle, health, nutrition, and fitness program. The length of the program is 12 weeks and then the company offers a maintenance program for those who want to continue along their weight loss journey.
Fitness Assessments: The company offers the Polar Body Age assessment. This assessment allows clients to see their strengths and weaknesses compared to other people of their same age and sex. It includes weight, blood pressure, flexibility, strength, girth measurement, cardiovascular, risk factor, and weight management assessments. It also offers partial assessments for those who only want to do certain aspects of the Polar Body Age System. Individual body fat, blood pressure, and cardiovascular assessments are available.
The company faces regional competition with fitness companies, such as 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, Inc.; L.A. Fitness, Inc.; Town Sports International Holdings, Inc.; Life Time Fitness, Inc.; Golds Gym International, Inc.; Fitness 19; Anytime Fitness; and Planet Fitness.
The company was founded in 1996. It was formerly known as A.J. Glaser, Inc. and changed its name to Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EXERCISE FOR LIFE SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EXERCISE FOR LIFE SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EXERCISE FOR LIFE SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EXERCISE FOR LIFE SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EXERCISE FOR LIFE SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EXERCISE FOR LIFE SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EXERCISE FOR LIFE SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EXERCISE FOR LIFE SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EXERCISE FOR LIFE SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EXERCISE FOR LIFE SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EXERCISE FOR LIFE SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. History
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Exercise For Life Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?