- The report contains detailed information about Darden Restaurants, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Darden Restaurants, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Darden Restaurants, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Darden Restaurants, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Darden Restaurants, Inc. business.
About Darden Restaurants, Inc.
Darden Restaurants, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and operation of full-service restaurants in the United States and Canada.
As of May 30, 2010, the company operated 1,824 restaurants. In the United States, it operated 1,790 restaurants in 49 states (the exception being Alaska), including 666 Red Lobster, 717 Olive Garden, 331 LongHorn Steakhouse, 40 The Capital Grille, 25 Bahama Breeze, and 11 Seasons 52 restaurants. In Canada, it operated 34 restaurants, including 28 Red Lobster and 6 Olive Garden restaurants. As of May 30, 2010, it franchised 5 LongHorn Steakhouse restaurants in Puerto Rico to an unaffiliated franchisee, and 25 Red Lobster restaurants in Japan to an unaffiliated Japanese corporation, under area development and franchise agreements.
Red Lobster: Red Lobster is a full service dining, seafood specialty restaurant operator in the United States.
Olive Garden: Olive Garden is a full service dining Italian restaurant operator in the United States.
LongHorn Steakhouse: LongHorn Steakhouse restaurants are full service establishments serving both lunch and dinner in atmosphere reminiscent of the classic American West.
The Capital Grille: The Capital Grille has locations in metropolitan cities in the United States. The restaurants feature a wine list offering approximately 350 selections, personalized service, club-like atmosphere, and private dining rooms.
Bahama Breeze: Bahama Breeze restaurants offer the food, drinks and atmosphere found in the islands.
Seasons 52: Seasons 52 is a grill and wine bar with seasonally inspired menu offerings. It offers an international wine list of approximately 90 wines.
During the period year ended May 30, 2010, the company closed three Red Lobster restaurants and three LongHorn Steakhouse restaurants.
In October 2010, LongHorn Steakhouse announced the opening of its first location in Iowa.
In October 2010, LongHorn Steakhouse announced the opening of its first restaurant in Griffin, Georgia.
In October 2010, LongHorn Steakhouse has opened its fourth location in San Antonio, Texas.
Darden Restaurants, Inc. was founded in 1968.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DARDEN RESTAURANTS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DARDEN RESTAURANTS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DARDEN RESTAURANTS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DARDEN RESTAURANTS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DARDEN RESTAURANTS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Darden Restaurants, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Darden Restaurants, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Darden Restaurants, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Darden Restaurants, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Darden Restaurants, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DARDEN RESTAURANTS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DARDEN RESTAURANTS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DARDEN RESTAURANTS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DARDEN RESTAURANTS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DARDEN RESTAURANTS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DARDEN RESTAURANTS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Major Shareholders
Darden Restaurants, Inc. History
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Offices and Representations
Darden Restaurants, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Darden Restaurants, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Darden Restaurants, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Darden Restaurants, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Darden Restaurants, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Darden Restaurants, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?