- The report contains detailed information about Century Casinos Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Century Casinos Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Century Casinos Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Century Casinos Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Century Casinos Inc. business.
About Century Casinos Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc., an international casino entertainment company, develops and operates gaming establishments and related lodging and restaurant facilities worldwide. As of December 31, 2009, through various subsidiaries of the company, owns, operates or manages the following properties:
Century Casino & Hotel Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Century Casino & Hotel in Edmonton has 664 slot machines, 35 table games (which includes a 24-hour poker room), 26 hotel rooms, a 400 seat showroom, 4 food/beverage outlets and a lounge with live music.
Womacks Casino & Hotel Cripple Creek, Colorado
The company owns and operates Womacks Casino & Hotel in Cripple Creek, Colorado, located approximately 45 miles southwest of Colorado Springs. Womacks has 443 Ticket In/Ticket out (TITO) slot machines, 6 limited stakes gaming tables, 21 hotel rooms, 2 bars and a restaurant. In addition, the company owns or leases 400 parking spaces near the casino. Womacks is located on the main gaming thoroughfare in Cripple Creek.
Century Casino & Hotel Central City, Colorado
The facility has 514 TITO slot machines, 10 table games (three of which are player-banked poker tables), 26 hotel rooms, 2 bars, 2 restaurants and a 500-space on-site covered parking garage. The Century Casino & Hotel is located in Central City at the end of the Central City Parkway, a four lane highway connecting I-70, the main east/west interstate in Colorado, to Central City.
The company has a 33.3% interest in the outstanding shares issued by Casinos Poland Ltd (CPL). CPL owns and operates seven full casinos and one slot casino in Poland.
The company operates five cruise ship-based casinos aboard the Silver Cloud (a Silversea Cruise vessel), the Mein Schiff (a TUI Cruises vessel) and the vessels of Oceania Cruises. It has a total of 154 slots machines and 23 table games aboard the five cruise ships.
Silver Dollar Casino Calgary, Alberta, Canada
In December 2009, the companys subsidiary, Century Casinos Europe GmbH (CCE), entered into a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of the issued and outstanding shares of Frank Sisson's Silver Dollar Ltd. (FSSD) and 100% of the issued and outstanding shares of EGC Properties Ltd. (EGC). FSSD and EGC collectively owns and operates the Silver Dollar Casino (Silver Dollar) and related land in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The Silver Dollar is a 93,000 square foot casino facility located on approximately seven acres of land in Calgary. The casino facility includes 504 slot machines, 16 table games, 25 video lottery terminals, two restaurants, a lounge, a 5,000 square foot showroom, an 18,000 square foot convention center and a 30-lane bowling alley.
Century Casinos, Inc. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CENTURY CASINOS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CENTURY CASINOS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CENTURY CASINOS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CENTURY CASINOS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CENTURY CASINOS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Century Casinos Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Century Casinos Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Century Casinos Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Century Casinos Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Century Casinos Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CENTURY CASINOS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CENTURY CASINOS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CENTURY CASINOS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CENTURY CASINOS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CENTURY CASINOS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CENTURY CASINOS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Century Casinos Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Century Casinos Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Century Casinos Inc. Major Shareholders
Century Casinos Inc. History
Century Casinos Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Century Casinos Inc. Offices and Representations
Century Casinos Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Century Casinos Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Century Casinos Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Century Casinos Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Century Casinos Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Century Casinos Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Century Casinos Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Century Casinos Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Century Casinos Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Century Casinos Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Century Casinos Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Century Casinos Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?