- The report contains detailed information about Ameristar Casinos Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ameristar Casinos Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ameristar Casinos Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ameristar Casinos Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ameristar Casinos Inc. business.
About Ameristar Casinos Inc.
Ameristar Casinos, Inc. develops, owns, and operates casinos, and related hotel, food and beverage, entertainment, and other facilities in the United States.
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles: Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles serves the greater St. Louis metropolitan market with a casino and various new amenities, including its luxury hotel and spa. The hotel also features a 7,000-square-foot, full-service spa and indoor/outdoor pool. The property has 7 dining venues, a conference center, a nightclub and various bars offering local, regional and national entertainment.
Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City: The companys 184-room hotel offers a mix of suites and standard rooms that feature custom finishes. The property also features a scope of entertainment options that showcase headline entertainers, as well as local and regional bands. The property is in close proximity to the Interstate 435 bridge over the Missouri River. Interstate 435 is a six-lane, north-south expressway offering access to, and direct visibility of, Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City.
Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs: Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs serves the Omaha and southwestern Iowa markets. The propertys hotel and Main Street Pavilion comprise its landside facilities. Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs 160 rooms include luxury suites and king whirlpool rooms. The property also offers dining, live entertainment and meeting space. Located across the Missouri River from Omaha, the property is adjacent to the Nebraska Avenue exit on Interstate 29, immediately north of the junction of Interstate 29 and Interstate 80.
Ameristar Casino Hotel East Chicago: Ameristar Casino Hotel East Chicago serves metropolitan Chicago. East Chicagos dining choices include five restaurants and two bars. The property also features a 290-room hotel, banquet space and a 182-seat VIP players club lounge.
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg: The propertys 149-room hotel was also renovated in 2008. The property also offers its guests dining and live entertainment.
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg is located one-quarter mile north of Interstate 20 in Vicksburg, Mississippi. The property is visible from the highway exit ramp and is the closest casino to I-20, a major east-west thoroughfare that connects Atlanta and Dallas. Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg caters primarily to guests from the Vicksburg and Jackson, Mississippi and Monroe, Louisiana areas, along with tourists visiting the area.
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk: The 33-story hotel tower includes 536 suites and a meeting and event center. The property has 4 dining venues and various bars offering local and regional live entertainment.
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk is located in the center of the Black Hawk gaming district, approximately 40 miles west of Denver, and caters primarily to patrons from the Denver metropolitan area and surrounding states.
The Jackpot Properties: Cactus Petes Resort Casino and The Horseshu Hotel and Casino are located in Jackpot, Nevada. The properties resort amenities include 416 hotel rooms, an Olympic-sized pool and heated spa, a styling salon, lighted tennis courts, a recreational vehicle park and access to a nearby 18-hole golf course. In addition, a general store and service station serve guests and regional travelers. The properties also offer dining selections and a showroom showcasing nationally known entertainment.
The properties are located on either side of Nevada State Highway 93, a major regional north-south route, and serve guests primarily from Idaho, and secondarily from Oregon, Washington, Montana, northern California and the southwestern Canadian provinces.
The primary market area for the Jackpot properties is Twin Falls, Idaho and Boise, Idaho. The primary market area includes approximately 600,000 adults. The balance of the Jackpot properties guests comes primarily from the northwestern United States and southwestern Canada.
Ameristar Casinos, Inc. was founded in 1954.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERISTAR CASINOS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERISTAR CASINOS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERISTAR CASINOS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERISTAR CASINOS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERISTAR CASINOS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ameristar Casinos Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ameristar Casinos Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ameristar Casinos Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ameristar Casinos Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ameristar Casinos Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERISTAR CASINOS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERISTAR CASINOS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERISTAR CASINOS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERISTAR CASINOS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERISTAR CASINOS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERISTAR CASINOS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Major Shareholders
Ameristar Casinos Inc. History
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Offices and Representations
Ameristar Casinos Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ameristar Casinos Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ameristar Casinos Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ameristar Casinos Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ameristar Casinos Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ameristar Casinos Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?