- The report contains detailed information about Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. business.
About Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership, operation, and franchising of restaurants in the United States. The restaurants feature boldly-flavored, cravable menu items including Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings spun in any of its 14 signature sauces. As of December 27, 2009, the company owned and operated 232 and franchised an additional 420 Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar restaurants in 42 states.
Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants menu features traditional chicken wings, boneless wings, and other items, including chicken tenders, Wild Flatbreads, popcorn shrimp, specialty hamburgers and sandwiches, wraps, Buffalito soft tacos, appetizers, and salads. The company's made-to-order menu items are improved by the bold flavor profile of 14 signature sauces, ranging from Sweet BBQ to Blazin. The company's restaurants offer approximately 20 domestic and imported beers on tap, including local or regional micro-brews and a selection of bottled beers, wines, and liquor.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Major Shareholders
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. History
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Offices and Representations
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?