- The report contains detailed information about Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aristocrat Leisure Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. business.
About Aristocrat Leisure Ltd.
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd is a global provider of gaming solutions. Aristocrat is engaged in designing and developing world-class software and to producing the gaming solutions that consistently outperform the competition. Aristocrat products and services are available in over 55 countries around the world. The Aristocrat Group offers a broad range of software, systems, hardware and services products to gaming venues in more than 55 countries around the world.
The companys software products range from outstanding specialty bonusing products, such as Mr. Cashman, for the major gaming operators, to its extensive library of standalone games, such as REELPOWER range, for smaller venues.
The Group is one of the gaming systems suppliers, offering proven and reliable systems products (OASIS and DACOM) to larger gaming customers and less complex systems solutions to smaller venues. Aristocrats hardware (platform) offerings range from its hardware products such as Hyperlink, for larger venues, to stand-alone rebuild machines for the smallest venue. The Groups hardware product is the MK.VI platform, launched in 2002, complimented by the Xcite cabinet, which has set a new standard in gaming excellence. The Companys service offerings include maintenance and upgrade programs for all of Aristocrats software, hardware and systems products.
Games, games and more games!
During 2002, an extraordinary range of Aristocrat games was released to global markets. Aristocrats successful games software strategy is based on two key elements: the Companys exciting bonusing products (Hyperlink, Mr. Cashman) and its portfolio of innovative and successful stand-alone games.
Specialty products: Bonusing brilliance!
Hyperlink continued to outperform the competition in virtually all of the venues in which it is installed. In particular, Hyperlink has proved successful in the United States where it continues to win over players and customers. Mr. Cashman, launched in the United States during 2002, is also performing well and is proving as successful in the United States as it has been in Australia. Mr. Cashman was named as one of the top twenty most innovative gaming products by Casino Journal ® during the year.
Two entirely new bonusing products, the 50 cent/one dollar King Cashman and the 5/10 cent Lucky Devil, were released in Australia during the year and are currently being rolled out in other jurisdictions.
Outstanding stand-alone games!
Aristocrats game designers developed and launched a record number of imaginative new stand-alone games during 2002 including a new range of 25 line games which proved particularly successful wherever installed. These included Diamond Eyes, Black Brumby and Peacock Magic. Other successful stand-alone games launched during the year included, Queen of the Nile Special Edition, Venetian Nights, King of the Nile, Helen of Troy, Mystic Mermaid, and Big Red.
The Reel Power games, Choy Sun Doa and Snap Shot, were released in Australia during 2002 and have performed exceptionally well. Reel Power games permit players, if they wish, to open up all visible positions on all bought reels to act as the payline so that 3,4 and 5 of a kind wins can be won in a scatter formation and more coinciding wins can occur.
A number of entirely new breakthrough game concepts were developed during the year. These included Crazy Balls, Arishinko and King Penguin. In Crazy Balls, balls purchased by the player (a maximum of twenty) drop past a series of obstacles and diverters to land in buckets and other collection devices that determine the outcome (for example, balls landing in bonus spinner may trigger additional balls or bonus prizes).
In Arishinko, balls are launched, one at a time, to land in a prize bucket to trigger bonus prizes, multipliers or entry into a second screen feature.
King Penguin, an entirely new 20 line game concept, was released in NSW in December. The King Penguin game revolves around an interactive Big Freeze top box feature board game (similar to traditional board game concepts). Aris
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Major Shareholders
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. History
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Offices and Representations
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?