- The report contains detailed information about American Wagering Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Wagering Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Wagering Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Wagering Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Wagering Inc. business.
About American Wagering Inc.
American Wagering, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates in the race and sports industry. The company owns and operates a network of race and sports wagering facilities in leased space within nonrestricted casinos in the state of Nevada.
The companys segments include Wagering, Hotel/Casino, and Systems.
Race and Sports Wagering Segment
This segment offers race and sports wagering through its subsidiary Leroy's Horse & Sports Place, Inc. As of April 11, 2010, the company operated 59 race and sports wagering locations. It offers a race and sports wagering operation that allows casinos to satisfy their patron's desire for race and sports wagering.
This segment engages in the hotel, casino, and restaurant operations in the United States through its subsidiaries AWI Gaming, Inc and Sturgeons, LLC. AWI Gaming, Inc. (AWIG) owns and operates the Sturgeon's Inn & Casino. Sturgeons, LLC is doing business as Sturgeon's Inn & Casino (Sturgeon's), which engages in the hotel, casino, and restaurant operation located in Lovelock, Nevada.
Race and Sports Wagering Systems Segment
This segment offers race and sports wagering systems through its subsidiaries Computerized Bookmaking Systems, Inc. (CBS) and AWI Manufacturing, Inc. (AWIM). CBS designs, produces, and services computerized wagering systems for the race and sports wagering industry. It supplies race and sports equipment and software in the State of Nevada. The CBS Race and Sports System provides race and sports content wager processing, delivery, and accounting. It also distributes self-service race and sports wager kiosks. AWIM designs self-service race and sports wagering kiosks.
American Wagering, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN WAGERING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN WAGERING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN WAGERING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN WAGERING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN WAGERING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Wagering Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Wagering Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Wagering Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Wagering Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Wagering Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN WAGERING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN WAGERING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN WAGERING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN WAGERING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN WAGERING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN WAGERING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American Wagering Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Wagering Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American Wagering Inc. Major Shareholders
American Wagering Inc. History
American Wagering Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Wagering Inc. Offices and Representations
American Wagering Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Wagering Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Wagering Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
American Wagering Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
American Wagering Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Wagering Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American Wagering Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Wagering Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
American Wagering Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
American Wagering Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Wagering Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Wagering Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?