- The report contains detailed information about Sunway Global, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sunway Global, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sunway Global, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sunway Global, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sunway Global, Inc. business.
About Sunway Global, Inc.
Sunway Global Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of logistic transport systems, and medicine dispensing systems and equipment to hospitals and medical appliance companies in the Peoples Republic of China.
The companys primary product is a pneumatic tube logistic transport system used in hospitals and other medical facilities. It also offers an automatic medicine dispensing and packing system for use in hospitals and medical facilities.
Products and Services
Medical Transport Systems
The companys principal product is the SUNTRANS-160 pneumatic tube transport system (PTS) used in hospitals and medical facilities. Pneumatic tube material transport systems are used in approximately 140 countries throughout the world with various systems used in hospitals and medical facilities.
The companys PTS transports small materials weighing up to five kilograms in capsules at high-speed through a network of tubing and transfer units that connect various working departments of a hospital, including nurse stations, operation departments, medicine dispensing centers, testing centers, and disinfection stations, each designated as a user workstation. Typical applications for its PTS are the transport of items from a user workstation to another user workstation at a users request.
The companys PTS provides two-way carrier travel between send/receive user workstations through a single interconnecting tube. It can deliver anything that fits in a capsule to a remote location on different floors or in other buildings. Capsules can be transmitted up to 1,800 meters horizontally and 120 meters vertically. A PTS primarily consists of send/receive user workstations, transfer units, tubing network, capsules, air compressors, system blower, and system control centers.
Medicine Dispensing Systems
The company has developed and offers a new medicine dispensing system (SADP) primarily for hospital use. Its SAPD is a computerized system that can automatically fill medical prescriptions for oral medications in single or multiple dosages. Based on the prescriptions entered into the system by pharmacists, the system automatically dispenses and packages the prescribed amount of medication with printed labels that provides a patients name, location in the hospital, hospital bed identification, name of medication, quantity of medication, and instructions for taking the medication. The companys SADP is capable of dispensing and packaging up to 60 prescriptions in 1 minute and can fill the prescriptions and package medication for 500 patients based on 3 doses per day in approximately 30 minutes.
The company SADP has the capacity to house between 240 to 500 medicine storage bins, which allows for the dispensing and packaging of between 240 and 500 different types of medication. The companys SADP also comes with a back-up medicine bin which can house up to 40 different types of medications. The central control system controls of an SADP monitors the operating status of each storage bin. It also automatically recognizes and tracks the locations to which each medication was transmitted and the quantities of medication in each bin. Pharmacists can give operate the SADP with its touch screen.
The company has 13 independent sales agents and 4 direct sales office covering Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Xian and 13 other provinces.
The companys supplier is Truly Semiconductors Limited, a Japanese manufacturer.
Pneumatic Transport System: The companys main competitors in the supply of PTS are Beijing Chuansheng Weiye Science Trade Co., Ltd., Hainan Lingjing Medical Purification Project Co., Ltd., and Beijing Ruize Network Co., Ltd.
Medicine Dispensing Systems: The company faces competition from Japanese manufacturers, such as Yuyama Manufacturing Co., Tosho Co., Inc., and Sany Co., Ltd.; and a South Korean company, JV Medi Co., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUNWAY GLOBAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUNWAY GLOBAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUNWAY GLOBAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUNWAY GLOBAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUNWAY GLOBAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sunway Global, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sunway Global, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sunway Global, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sunway Global, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sunway Global, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUNWAY GLOBAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUNWAY GLOBAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUNWAY GLOBAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUNWAY GLOBAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUNWAY GLOBAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUNWAY GLOBAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sunway Global, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sunway Global, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sunway Global, Inc. Major Shareholders
Sunway Global, Inc. History
Sunway Global, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sunway Global, Inc. Offices and Representations
Sunway Global, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sunway Global, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sunway Global, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sunway Global, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Sunway Global, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sunway Global, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sunway Global, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sunway Global, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sunway Global, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sunway Global, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sunway Global, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sunway Global, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?